Veggie Fest is one of the largest vegetarian food and lifestyle festivals in North America! Find it this year at Benedictine University in Lisle, IL. Bring your friends and family, bring your appetite and curiosity, bring your smiles and those dancing feet to this year’s 12th annual Veggie Fest.
Start: August 12, 2017 at 11am
End: August 13, 2017 at 8pm
Location: Benedictine University – 5700 College Rd., Lisle, IL 60532
Cost: FREE admission and parking
With over 1,000 volunteers from around the world, the 2017 Veggie Fest will be the best yet!
Close your eyes and you just may catch the aroma from the international food court, where they are concocting tasty and nutritious fare just for you. With food demos, international speakers, and some of the best Chicago-area musicians, a fantastic children’s tent and over 100 vendor booths on all aspects of healthy living, there’s so much to do and only two days to do it all!
You can also enjoy vegetarian food for two weeks by taking the Vegetarian Challenge!
What you’ll get:
• Support: tips and recipes
• A special Vegetarian Challenge goodie bag when you come to Veggie Fest
• A new e-recipe every week
• Support: a chance to experience a better way to eat and live for the rest of your life
• You can try the lacto-vegetarian diet (no meat, fish or eggs but includes milk products) or the vegan diet (also no milk products)
5700 College Rd.
Lisle, IL 60532