Discover 100+ top Chicago and Midwest artisans at the Chicago Artisan Market in Ravenswood. Join us on Sat-Sun, Dec 16-17, 2023 for a BONUS 2-day market at 4325 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago in the Artifact Events Bldg. & Courtyard in the historic Ravenswood neighborhood.
Now in its 21st season, the Chicago Artisan Market is a curated INDOOR market that celebrates the ingenuity of independently owned, small businesses who channel their passions into creating one-of-a-kind food, fashion, home goods + art.
Date: Sat & Sun, Dec 16-17, 2023 (Holiday Market)
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM both days
Venue: Artifact Events – 4325 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago
Cost: $8 General Admission ($10 at door) | 4 for $20 for group (online in advance) | Gen Adm + Deluxe CAM Tote for $10
Upgrade your ticket: Enjoy General Admission plus a Deluxe CAM Tote for only $10. Or share the artisan love by ordering a ticket with a black-twill, adjustable Chicago Artisan Market hat for only $20.
StyleChicago.com viewers: Enter Coupon Code: STYLE at checkout for discount Gen Adm tickets to the Chicago Artisan Market. (Note: does not apply to CAM hat tickets.)
Free admission for kids under 12 | Well-behaved dogs on leashes welcome.
• Food: Shop gourmet food items including healthy snacks, sauces and spices, confections, cocktail mixers and more.
• Fashion: Shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women and men.
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets and more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative and wearable art.
Interested in being a vendor at the Chicago Artisan Market?
Apply now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.461.9500 for more information.
Location: The Chicago Artisan Market at Artifact Events is located in the heart of the historic Ravenswood neighborhood along Ravenswood Ave. just south of Montrose Ave.
Free Parking along Ravenswood Ave.
* There is plenty of street parking located immediately west of the market along Ravenswood Ave.
By Car: E. of I-90/94 via Keeler Ave. / Irving Park Rd. exit | ~1/2 way btwn N. Lincoln Ave. & N. Clark St. |
By Train: Around the corner from the Brown Line “L” stop at Montrose | 2-3 blocks S. of the Ravenswood stop of METRA’s Union Pacific-North
Location: The Chicago Artisan Market at Artifact Events is located in the heart of the historic Ravenswood neighborhood along Ravenswood Ave.
About Chicago Artisan Market: The Chicago Artisan Market is produced by INV Marketing Group, a Chicago-based company that has been showcasing independent artisans and small businesses for over 18 years (since launching in 2004). We operate StyleChicago.com, the Chicago Artisan Market, the Oak Brook Artisan Market, and the Naperville Artisan Market.
Our mission is to support independently-owned, local businesses and highlight the best that Chicago has to offer. For our local community – there are many economic reasons why we should support local artisans and independent, small businesses.
• They hire local.
• They pay taxes locally that fund our schools, parks, trains, hospitals, public safety and infrastructure.
• They grow faster than big companies.
• They enrich our culture.
• They are the soul of our neighborhoods.
Nearly two-thirds of the small businesses we work with are either women-owned or minority-owned. Our pop-up shopping events encourage guests to shop local & sustainable.