Discover the Midwest’s finest artisans at the Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan Manufacturing. This curated marketplace celebrates the ingenuity of independent, small businesses who channel their creative passions into one-of-a-kind designs, home goods, art and food.
Look, feel and taste your way through this delightful Sunday market located in the heart of Fulton Market.
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: Morgan Manufacturing – 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642
Cost: $8 General Admission ($10 at door) | 4 for $20 for groups (online in advance) | $25 with StyleChicago.com VIP Goodie Bag
StyleChicago.com subscribers & followers – enter Coupon Code “STYLE” to receive a special price.
Free admission for kids under 12 (see Kids Zone activities below)
Tickets can be purchased for $8 online in advance ($10 at door) or 4 for $20 (online in advance), or $25 with StyleChicago.com VIP Goodie Bag.
• Food: Sample & shop gourmet food items including pastries and confections, healthy snacks, cocktail mixers, beverages, smoothies & more. Full bar available with awesome Bloody Marys, cocktails, beer & wine.
• Fashion: Meet & shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women & men. DIY & Fashion classes also available. (see below)
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets & more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative & wearable art.
• Kids Zone: complimentary arts & crafts * snacks & beverages
DIY Classes at Chicago Artisan Market
Learn something new! We will have several fun DIY Classes at the Chicago Artisan Market on Sunday, July 21, 2019. You must book your spot in advance online to be be guaranteed a spot. View class schedule
Interested in being a vendor at the Chicago Artisan Market?
Apply now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.461.9500 for more information.
Onsite & Street Parking
* There are approximately 30 parking spots onsite at the venue for market shoppers (subject to availability).
* Street parking spots are located on the streets immediately East & South of the venue (subject to availability).
SpotHero Discount Parking:
Don’t want to risk it? StyleChicago.com recommends booking convenient & affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app & website.
We are a Chicago-based company that has been showcasing independent artisans and small businesses for nearly 15 years.
• Our pop-up shopping events encourage guests to shop local.
• Nearly 70% of the businesses we feature are either women-owned or minority-owned.
• StyleChicago.com’s Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Thursday, July 11, 2019 (6th annual)
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market at Oakbrook Center