Discover Chicago’s finest artisans at the Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan Manufacturing. This curated marketplace celebrates the ingenuity of independent, small businesses who channel their creative passions into one-of-a-kind designs, home goods, art and food.
Look, feel and taste your way through this delightful Sunday market located in the heart of Fulton Market.
Date: Sunday, July 22, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: Morgan Manufacturing – 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642
Cost: $8 General Admission ($10 at door) | 4 for $20 for Groups | $25 VIP + Goodie Bag
Free admission for kids under 12Buy Tickets
Tickets can be purchased for $8 online in advance, or 4 for $20 (Groups). Or call 1-800-838-3006 (Brown Paper Tickets) to order 24/7 from a real person.
The first 250 VIP ticketbuyers ($25) for the Chicago Artisan Market receive a StyleChicago.com signature Goodie Bag (20+ brands, est. value $100+).
• Food: Sample & shop gourmet food items including pastries and confections, healthy snacks, cocktail mixers, beverages, smoothies & more.
• Fashion: Meet & shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women & men.
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets & more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative & wearable art.
Interested in being a vendor at the Chicago Artisan Market?
Apply now or email us at email@example.com or call 312.461.9500 for more information.
We are a Chicago-based company that has been showcasing independent artisans and small businesses for nearly 15 years.
• Our pop-up shopping events encourage guests to shop local.
• Nearly 70% of the businesses we feature are either women-owned or minority-owned.
• FashionChicago Shopping Party hits the Gold Coast – Friday, May 4, 2018 (17th season)
• StyleChicago.com’s Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Thursday, July 12, 2018 (5th annual)