Discover top Chicago and Midwest artisans at the Chicago Artisan Market. This special 2-day market on May 1-2, 2021 (~1 week before Mother’s Day) will be held at a new location, Artifact Events, in the historic Ravenswood neighborhood of Chicago.
This curated market celebrates the ingenuity of independently owned, small businesses who channel their passions into creating one-of-a-kind designs, home goods, art and food.
Safety protocols: All vendors & shoppers are required to wear a mask or face covering, and to observe CDC guidelines. Temperature checks will done at the door, and vendors will be spread out for safety.
Don’t miss this delightful weekend market located in the heart of the historic Ravenswood neighborhood of Chicago.
Date: Sat-Sun, May 1-2, 2021 (1 week before Mother’s Day)
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: Artifact Events – 4325 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago
Cost: $8 General Admission ($10 at door) | 4 for $20 for groups (online in advance)
StyleChicago.com viewers: Enter Coupon Code: STYLE at checkout for discount tickets to the Chicago Artisan Market
Free admission for kids under 12
• Food: Shop gourmet food items including healthy snacks, sauces & spices, confections, cocktail mixers & more.
• Fashion: Shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women & men.
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets & more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative & wearable art.
Interested in being a vendor at the Chicago Artisan Market?
Apply now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.461.9500 for more information.
* There is quite a bit of free street parking located immediately west of the venue along N. Ravenswood Avenue (subject to availability).
Location | Getting to the Market:
Artifact Events is located at 4325 N. Ravenswood Ave., east of I-90/I-94 and west of N. Lake Shore Dr. It is also ~1/2 way between Lincoln Ave. to the west and Clark St. to the east. It’s accessible by METRA via the Union Pacific – North line (Ravenswood Ave. stop), or via the CTA “Brown Line” (Montrose “L” stop around the corner from the venue.)
SpotHero Discount Parking:
Don’t want to risk it? StyleChicago.com also recommends booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app and website.
About Us: We are a Chicago-based company that has been showcasing independent artisans and small businesses for over 15 years (since launching in 2004). We operate StyleChicago.com and both the Chicago Artisan Market and Oak Brook Artisan Market.
• Our pop-up shopping events encourage guests to shop local & sustainable.
• Nearly two-thirds of the businesses we feature are women-owned or minority-owned.
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL
* StyleChicago.com’s Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – 2021 dates TBD
* StyleChicago.com’s 13th annual Resolutions 2020 at the W Chicago – City Center