Discover 100 top Chicago and Midwest artisans at the Chicago Artisan Market. Join us for this delightful indoor Holiday market on Sunday, December 3, 2023 at Morgan MFG in the Fulton Market neighborhood. Order tickets in advance and save.
This curated market celebrates the ingenuity of independently owned, small businesses who channel their passions into creating one-of-a-kind food, fashion, home goods + art.
Don’t miss this delightful market located in the heart of the historic Fulton Market neighborhood of Chicago.
Date: Sunday, December 3, 2023 (Holiday Market)
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: Morgan MFG – 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago
Cost: $8 General Admission ($10 at door) | 4 for $20 for group (online in advance) | Gen Adm + Deluxe CAM Tote for $10
Upgrade your ticket:
Enjoy General Admission plus a Deluxe Tote Bag (20″ x 16″ with XL Handles) for only $10? Or share the “artisan love” by ordering a General Admission ticket with a Black-twill, adjustable Chicago Artisan Market hat for only $20.
Free admission for kids under 12 | Well-behaved, leashed dogs welcome
• Food: Shop gourmet food items including healthy snacks, sauces and spices, confections, cocktail mixers and more.
• Fashion: Shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women and men.
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets and more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative and wearable art.
Interested in being a vendor at the Chicago Artisan Market?
Apply now or email us at email@example.com or call 312.461.9500 for more information.
Free Onsite Parking
* There are approximately 30 parking spaces onsite at 401 N. Morgan St. available to market shoppers. There is also both free street and metered parking located in the immediate Fulton Market area, as well as neighboring parking garages.
SpotHero Discount Parking:
Don’t want to risk it? StyleChicago.com also recommends booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app and website.
Location: The Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan MFG is located at 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago in the heart of Chicago’s red-hot Fulton Market neighborhood, which includes many of Chicago’s most acclaimed chef-driven restaurants. It’s also ~3 blocks N. of both Google Chicago’s regional headquarter offices and the Emily Hotel (former Ace Hotel).
By Train: The market is ~5-6 blocks N. of the Morgan St. stop of the CTA’s Green & Pink Lines and 6 blocks west and slightly south of the Grand Ave. stop of the CTA Blue Line stop at Milwaukee, Halsted & Grand.Reserve Parking
About Chicago Artisan Market: The Chicago Artisan Market is produced by INV Marketing Group, a Chicago-based company that has been showcasing independent artisans and small businesses for over 15 years (since launching in 2004). We operate StyleChicago.com and both the Chicago Artisan Market and the Oak Brook Artisan Market.
Our mission is to support independently-owned, local businesses and highlight the best that Chicago has to offer. For our local community – there are many economic reasons why we should support local artisans and independent, small businesses.
• They hire local.
• They pay taxes locally that fund our schools, parks, trains, hospitals, public safety and infrastructure.
• They grow faster than big companies.
• They enrich our culture.
• They are the soul of our neighborhoods.
Nearly two-thirds of the small businesses we work with are either women-owned or minority-owned. Our pop-up shopping events encourage guests to shop local & sustainable.
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL
* Naperville Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Naperville, IL
* StyleChicago.com’s Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey