Discover 100+ of the Midwest’s finest artisans at the Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan MFG. This curated market celebrates the ingenuity of independently owned, small businesses who channel their passions into creating one-of-a-kind designs, home goods, art and food.
Look, feel & taste your way through this delightful Sunday market located in the heart of Fulton Market.
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: Morgan MFG – 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642
Cost: $8 General Admission ($10 at door) | 4 for $20 for groups (online in advance) | $25 with StyleChicago.com VIP Goodie Bag
StyleChicago.com subscribers & followers – enter Coupon Code “STYLE” to receive a special price.
Free admission for kids under 12 (see Kids Zone activities below)
Tickets can be purchased for $8 online in advance ($10 at door) or 4 for $20 (online in advance), or $25 with a StyleChicago.com VIP Goodie Bag (only $15 with Coupon Code: STYLE for StyleChicago.com viewers)
• Food: Sample & shop gourmet food items including pastries and confections, healthy snacks, cocktail mixers, beverages, smoothies & more. Full bar available with awesome Bloody Marys, cocktails, beer & wine.
• Fashion: Meet & shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women & men. DIY & Fashion classes also available. (see below)
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets & more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative & wearable art.
• Kids Zone: complimentary arts & crafts * snacks & beverages
• DIY Classes: DIY class list coming soon!
Interested in being a vendor at the Chicago Artisan Market?
Apply now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.461.9500 for more information.
Onsite & Street Parking
* There are approximately 30 parking spots onsite at the venue for market shoppers (subject to availability).
* Street parking spots are located on the streets immediately East & South of the venue (subject to availability).
SpotHero Discount Parking:
Don’t want to risk it? StyleChicago.com recommends booking convenient & affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app & website.
We are a Chicago-based company that has been showcasing independent artisans and small businesses for nearly 15 years.
• Our pop-up shopping events encourage guests to shop local & sustainable.
• Nearly 70% of the businesses we feature are women-owned or minority-owned.
* StyleChicago.com’s 13th annual Resolutions 2020 at the W Chicago – City Center
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market at Oakbrook Center
* StyleChicago.com’s Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Thursday, July 16, 2020 (7th annual)