Discover more than 100 of Chicago’s finest artisans at the Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan Manufacturing. This curated marketplace celebrates the ingenuity of independent, small businesses who channel their creative passions into one-of-a-kind designs, home goods, art and food.
Look, feel and taste your way through this delightful Sunday market located in the heart of Fulton Market.
Date: Sunday, September 16, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: Morgan Manufacturing – 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642
Cost: $8 General Admission ($10 at door) | 4 for $20 for groups (online in advance)
StyleChicago.com subscribers & followers – enter Discount Code “STYLE” to receive a special price.
Free admission for kids under 12 (see Kids Zone activities below)
Tickets can be purchased for $8 online in advance ($10 at door) or 4 for $20 (online in advance).
• Food: Sample & shop gourmet food items including pastries and confections, healthy snacks, cocktail mixers, beverages, smoothies & more.
• Fashion: Meet & shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women & men.
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets & more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative & wearable art.
• Kids Zone: face painting * arts & crafts * snacks & beverages
Interested in being a vendor at the Chicago Artisan Market?
Apply now or email us at email@example.com or call 312.461.9500 for more information.
We are a Chicago-based company that has been showcasing independent artisans and small businesses for nearly 15 years.
• Our pop-up shopping events encourage guests to shop local.
• Nearly 70% of the businesses we feature are either women-owned or minority-owned.
• FashionChicago Shopping Party hits the Gold Coast – Friday, May 4, 2018 (17th season)
• StyleChicago.com’s Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Thursday, July 12, 2018 (5th annual)