Discover 100+ of the Midwest’s finest artisans at the Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan MFG. This curated market celebrates the ingenuity of independently owned, small businesses who channel their passions into creating one-of-a-kind designs, home goods, art and food.
Look, feel & taste your way through this delightful Sunday market located in the heart of Fulton Market.
Due to COVID-19 and the extension of Illinois Governor Pritzker’s stay-at-home restrictions per Executive Order 2020-30, the Chicago Artisan Market has been postponed until one or more of the following dates:
Date: Sunday, June 21, 2020 | July 19, 2020 | August 16, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: Morgan MFG – 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642
Cost: $8 General Admission ($10 at door) | 4 for $20 for groups (online in advance)
As and when it’s safe to hold our market this summer, we anticipate following recommended social distancing protocols per CDC guidelines.
Free admission for kids under 12 (see Kids Zone activities below)
Tickets for the Chicago Artisan Market can be purchased for $8 online in advance ($10 at door) or 4 for $20 (online in advance) – or 4 for $12 with Coupon Code: STYLE for StyleChicago.com viewers.
• Food: Sample & shop gourmet food items including pastries and confections, healthy snacks, cocktail mixers, beverages, smoothies & more. Full bar available with awesome Bloody Marys, cocktails, beer & wine.
• Fashion: Meet & shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women & men. DIY & Fashion classes also available. (see below)
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets & more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative & wearable art.
• Kids Zone: complimentary arts & crafts * snacks & beverages
• DIY Classes: Book one of our DIY classes and get free General Admission to the market.
Interested in being a vendor at the Chicago Artisan Market?
Apply now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.461.9500 for more information.
Onsite & Street Parking
* There are approximately 30 parking spots onsite at the venue for market shoppers (subject to availability).
* Street parking spots are located on the streets immediately East & South of the venue (subject to availability).
SpotHero Discount Parking:
Don’t want to risk it? StyleChicago.com recommends booking convenient & affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app & website.
We are a Chicago-based company that has been showcasing independent artisans and small businesses for nearly 15 years.
• Our pop-up shopping events encourage guests to shop local & sustainable.
• Nearly 70% of the businesses we feature are women-owned or minority-owned.
* StyleChicago.com’s Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Thursday, July 16, 2020 (7th annual)
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market at Oakbrook Center
* StyleChicago.com’s 13th annual Resolutions 2020 at the W Chicago – City Center