Discover top Midwest finest artisans at the Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan MFG. This curated market celebrates the ingenuity of independently owned, small businesses who channel their passions into creating one-of-a-kind designs, home goods, art and food.
Don’t miss this delightful weekend market located in the heart of Fulton Market.
Date: Saturday & Sunday, December 5-6, 2020 (Holiday Market)
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: Morgan MFG – 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642
Cost: $8 General Admission ($10 at door) | 4 for $20 for groups (online in advance)*
Safety protocols: All vendors & shoppers are required to wear a mask or face covering, and to observe CDC guidelines. Temperature checks will done at the door, and vendors will be spread out for safety.
Free admission for kids under 12
Tickets for the Chicago Artisan Market will be available in early October.
• Food: Sample & shop gourmet food items including pastries and confections, healthy snacks, cocktail mixers, beverages, smoothies & more. Full bar available with awesome Bloody Marys, cocktails, beer & wine.
• Fashion: Shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women & men.
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets & more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative & wearable art.
Interested in being a vendor at the Chicago Artisan Market?
Apply now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.461.9500 for more information.
Onsite & Street Parking
* There are approximately 30 parking spots onsite at the venue for market shoppers (subject to availability).
* Street parking spots are located on the streets immediately East & South of the venue (subject to availability).
SpotHero Discount Parking:
Don’t want to risk it? StyleChicago.com recommends booking convenient & affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app & website.
We are a Chicago-based company that has been showcasing independent artisans and small businesses for nearly 15 years.
• Our pop-up shopping events encourage guests to shop local & sustainable.
• Nearly 70% of the businesses we feature are women-owned or minority-owned.
* StyleChicago.com’s Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Thursday, July 16, 2020 (7th annual)
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market at Oakbrook Center
* StyleChicago.com’s 13th annual Resolutions 2020 at the W Chicago – City Center