Spicy Grrrls Hot Sauce, from Maddy and Steph, is a Chicago-made, small batch, craft hot sauce company. They are focused on being flavor forward and waste free, and they are women run.
We’re excited to Spicy Grrrls Hot Sauce to the Holiday edition of the Chicago Artisan Market on Sunday, December 1, 2019 from 10am-4pm at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St.). Meet & shop 100+ top Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Offering over a dozen varieties, they include:
• Yes, We Mexi-Can! – A Habanero Pepper hot sauce made with traditional Mexican spices. Heat rating 6/10.
• I’ll be Baron, Samedi – A Smoked Chipotle and Cayenne Pepper hot sauce made with black garlic, rum and coconut charcoal. Heat rating 6/10.
• Smoking Gun-ey Habanero – A Habanero Pepper hot sauce made with liquid smoke and local honey. Heat rating 7/10.
• You Jamaica Me Crazy – A Scotch Bonnet hot sauce made with Jamaican jerk spices and pineapple juice. Heat rating 8/10.
• Curry On Wayward Son – A Thai Chili Pepper hot sauce made with red curry spices, lime and Thai herbs. Heat rating 8/10.
• Amchur of It – A Serrano Pepper hot sauce made with traditional Indian spices and Amchur powder. Heat rating 8/10.
Spicy Grrrls Hot Sauces are all natural, gluten free, with no artificial colors, preservatives or added sugar. Shelf life after opening is approximately 6 months, and up to a year with refrigeration. The hot sauces are made in a gluten-free kitchen.
Spicy Grrrls Hot Sauces
View Etsy Page