Simple Nature was founded in Fort Wayne, Indiana with one mission: to make quality products without the extra chemicals. Their small batch candles are made using 100% soy wax and phthalate free oils.
We are excited to welcome Simple Nature, along with 100+ top artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art, to the Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago) on Sunday, July 21, 2019 from 10am-4pm.
The Simple Nature candles take you places with themes and scents invoking memories of places, events and feelings or celebrating achievements and attitudes.
Some of our favorites are:
• Explore – Scent: Amber, Plum, Cardamom. Label: “Legend tells of a place, somewhere beyond the range of Uber and Wifi, where outlet malls and juice bars don’t exist. It’s a place where stories are told without emojis and memories made without selfies. This is the Great Outdoors, and it’s time to go explore.”
• Farmer’s Market – Scent: Tomato Leaf, Lemon Peel, Basil, Thyme, and Moss. Label: “Stroll through the farmers market and experience the aroma of just-plucked, green tomato leaves blended with hints of lemon peel and fresh summer herbs.”
• Chicago – Scent: Caramel and Popcorn. Label: “It’s on the air at Magnificent Mile. Stronger still along the Navy Pier. Follow your nose a little further to find where caramel popcorn comes to life and wafts throughout the Windy City.”
• Adventure – Scent: Sandalwood, Amber, Dark Musk. Label: “For the early rising man who leads a life of productivity. A luxurious blend of fragrances will wake you up and get you going for the kick-ass day you’re sure to unleash.”
• Nashville – Scent: Apples, Maple, and Bourbon. Label: “Creativity is the heart and soul of the Music City and there’s never a shortage of inspiring things to do. From music, culture and the arts to food, sports and shopping, there is an “only in Nashville” experience waiting for you.”
Simple Nature believes in quality over quantity. All of their products are made in small batches ensuring that each product is properly inspected to meet the highest standards. The natural soy wax creates a candle that burns cleaner and longer, and they’re made locally in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Fort Wayne, IN