My Tonic Bar creates nutritionally complete dry blends that can be easily turned into a hot beverage by combining one serving of a blend with hot water or coffee.
We’re excited to welcome My Tonic Bar to the Oak Brook Artisan Market at Oakbrook Center on Sat & Sun, May 18-19, 2019. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art.
My Tonic Bar blends combine proteins like pasture raised gelatin, healthy fats, adaptogens, superfoods, and aromatic spices. The tonics are perfect to start your morning, sip during your busy day, or wind down at night. The preparation of your tonic is your daily ritual.
Only real ingredients:
• Collagen Gelatin – essential for protecting your gut. It adds “body” to the drink and unbelievable frothiness.
• Healthy Fats – critical for supporting brain function and mood, regulating metabolism, and preventing inflammation.
• Superfoods – make you look great, feel great and help you live a longer, healthier life.
• Adaptogens – help the body resist stressors of all kinds, whether physical, chemical or biological.
• Aromatic spices – used instead of chemicals.
Blending tonics is an art of combining the best ingredients into a blend to nourish the body, provide energy, mental clarity, focus, boost the mood, protect the gut, help to cope with stress, and just to make you feel good. Tonic is a way to enjoy every sip of your beverage.
Only real benefits:
• Gelatin collagen – provides essential amino acids to improve gut health.
• One serving of our blends – has 9-10g of pure protein. Avoid bloating and gassiness by adding gut friendly blends to your daily life.
• “Better than Botox” – collagen promotes glowing skin, strong nails, and shiny hair.
• Aging well – strong and healthy joints.
• Help your body – adapt to life’s stressors.
My Tonic Bar offers the best selection of custom mixed tonic blends using only real ingredients without any artificial flavors. They offer a wide selection of blends – coffee boosters, coffee alternatives, matcha, turmeric, and chai collections.
All you need to do is to boil some water (or coffee for the boosters), add one serving of the blend, and for the best results blend it in the blender for 10-20 sec. Blending completely emulsifies the healthy fats and gives you a yummy, creamy concoction with a beautiful frothy top. Please, make sure that your blender can handle hot beverages. Even though a blender is preferable, hand mixing can work too.
About the creator:
Kate is the girl behind the bar. Tonics changed her life – she had been struggling with digestive issues for many years before finding a way to nourish her body and heal her gut by adding tonics into her morning routine. She is passionate about the ingredients and careful about what she puts into her body.
My Tonic Bar
* Chicago Artisan Market – 100+ Artisans in Food, Fashion, Home Goods + Art
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market at Oakbrook Center
* StyleChicago.com’s 6th annual Cruise in Style (Dinner Cruise) aboard the Odyssey