Enjoy ZooLights at Lincoln Park Zoo, the fun, free, family-oriented holiday celebration, featuring luminous displays and holiday-season activities throughout zoo grounds.
Start Date: Friday, November 23, 2018
End Date: Sunday, January 6, 2019
Time: 4:30 – 9pm
Location: Lincoln Park Zoo – 2001 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60614
Cost: FREE admission to the zoo (Some activities have a fee.)
To learn more about ZooLights and the schedule of events, please visit their website.
The festive activities include:
• Photos with Santa (through December 23 before he heads back to the North Pole)
• 3D displays
• Warm spiced wine, frosty lager & holiday snacks
• Holiday gift shopping
• Live ice-sculpture carving
• Carousel, train, Ferris wheel, Light Maze, Deep Sea Dive and Polar Dive experiences
• Musical light shows at Winter Wonderlawn
• Candy Cane Lane and more than 100 giant themed displays
Special events include a Holiday Market, Holidaze & BrewLights (adults night out), Chris White Trio Tribute to “A Charlie Brown Christmas” and Monday Family Nights.
Other things to do in the Chicago area:
* Chicago Artisan Market – Holiday Market
* Chicago Festival Ballet – The Nutcracker
* A Christmas Carol at the Goodman Theater
* International Gem and Jewelry Show – Chicago