Now in its 19th year, Chicago’s biggest and best indoor winter playground, Fifth Third Bank Winter WonderFest at Navy Pier. Packed with indoor family fun, this delightful family tradition features 170,000 square feet of rides, giant slides, the ice skating rink and holiday decor that is sure to get you into the holiday spirit
Start Date: Friday, December 6, 2019
End Date: Sunday, January 12, 2020
Time: varies by date
Location: Navy Pier – 600 E. Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60611
Cost: $10 – $28
Find thrills without the chills inside the Winter WonderFest at Navy Pier, featuring dozens of attractions including an indoor Ferris wheel, Carousel and so much more. Ride the Arctic Express Train Ride, a trackless train which travels more than 300-feet around a holiday village display, or enjoy the Jingle Jym Jr. – a special section for small kids that ensures younger children do not miss out on the fun. In the Create-A-Cookie Cottage, decorate a freshly baked sugar cookie with frosting and sprinkles! Have fun on the dual lane 15-foot-high “snow” tubing hill or bounce around inside the tallest snowman you’ve ever seen, standing at 38-feet tall!
Enjoy the 42-foot magnificent, giant tree – the centerpiece of Winter WonderFest and expertly decorated with red, green, purple, gold, pink and blue ornaments, gift-wrapped boxes and sparkling lights.
To make your visit at Winter WonderFest that much more enjoyable:
• Buy tickets in advance online and skip the ticket line!
• Familiarize yourself with your transportation options – learn more about the convenient transportation and parking options.
• Arrive early (opens at 10:00 am daily) and visit on weekdays to take advantage of lighter crowds.
• Note that all guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• All bags are subject to inspection. Pack lightly to expedite your entrance!
• Take advantage of coat check, available near the main entrance. Sorry, coat check cannot accept any valuables such as purses, cameras, book bags, etc.
For full Winter WonderFest event information, including a calendar of operation with hours, please visit the website.
Other things to do in the Chicago area:
• Chicago Artisan Market Holiday Edition – Sunday, December 1st
• The Great Russian Nutcracker
• Holiday Lights Trolley Tour
• A Christmas Carol at the Goodman Theatre