Take our DIY Winter / Holiday Wreathmaking Class with Leelee’s Garden at the Chicago Artian Market. Make a beautiful Winter/Holiday Wreath with the expert help & materials from Leelee’s Garden at the holiday edition of the Chicago Artisan Market.
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the season to get creative and learn how to make your own natural wreath from florist and botanical artist Leelee of Leelee’s Garden.
Date: Sunday, December 1, 2019
Class Times: 10:15 AM – 11:45 AM | 12 Noon – 1:30 PM
Location: Chicago Artisan Market @ Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642)
What to Expect:
• In this hands-on DIY workshop, you will learn the art of wreath-making with natural materials.
• You’ll have your choice of a metal or grapevine bases, a variety of greens, and natural decor to play with.
• The instructor will show you the techniques and work with you one-on-one to make sure you take home a stunning handmade wreath that you love.
All materials are included.
Materials: selection of wreath form(s), greenery and floral accents
About the Instructor: Leelee Dameron is a botanical artist, florist, workshop teacher and the owner of Leelee’s Garden. She combines her love of both plants and flowers to create unique, one-of-a-kind designs for weddings and events, and has hosted hundreds of creative botanical workshops around the country.
• All materials are provided.
• No experience is necessary.
• Classes are 10:15 AM-11:45 AM | 12:00 Noon – 1:30 PM on Sunday, December 1, 2019 at the Chicago Artisan Market.
Come on your own or share this time with a special friend or family member.
Space is limited for this class — so please book your specific class time in advance. Please note that tickets are non refundable.
This DIY Class comes with complimentary General Admission to the Chicago Artisan Market on Sunday, December 1, 2019 (Holiday Market) from 10am-4pm.