Uviña Skin is a Chicago-based, skincare brand founded by a nurse and built on the two beliefs that beauty products should enhance natural beauty without sacrificing well-being, and that you shouldn’t need countless steps in your skincare routine to achieve healthy, radiant skin. Uviña ~ pronounced “you-vee-nuh”
Shop & support Uviña Skin at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sun, July 18, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover top Chicago & Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Authentically grounded in clean and ethical ingredients, Uviña Skin offers nourishing and highly effective multi-purpose products packed with powerful fruit antioxidants, brightening extracts, soothing herbs, and hydrating butters. The result? Gorgeous, glowing skin in fewer steps.
Uviña Skin Best Sellers include:
• The Isabel Facial Cleansing Bar – Infused with peppermint leaves and natural oils, this bar cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. Peppermint leaves have natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties that offer cooling and soothing effects which aid in relieving irritation, as well as provide nutrients that help tone the skin and minimize pores. The Isabel is incredible for reducing the signs and risks of acne and is your first step to clear and healthy skin!
• The Gaby Serum – This potent antioxidant blend is rich in multiple sources of Vitamin C, carotenoids, and essential amino acids. The Gaby Serum aids in repairing cells damaged by free radicals, encourages radiant skin, improves age spots and hyper-pigmentation, and helps prevent collagen breakdown. There’s added jojoba oil for hydration and cucumber and chamomile to soothe and heal the skin, making this serum perfect for even those with sensitive skin.
• The Aida Moisturizer – Overflowing with amazing and effective ingredients like niacinamide, moringa, macadamia, and powerful fruit antioxidants, The Aida is all you need to achieve nourished, healthy, and radiant skin. This powerful moisturizer protects against pollution and inflammation, provides and maintains intense hydration for smoother skin, and refines the skin to deliver that desired glow and minimize fine lines.
Uviña Skin was inspired by the women of the founder’s family. Uviña was the founder’s mother’s name and the products are named after other matriarchs in her family. Uviña was a tall, brown-skinned, city-loving, salsa dancing mama who instilled in her daughter a fierce level of independence and a heaping dose of Latina sass. These Latina women were fiercely independent, loved immensely, and believed beauty should be simple, clean, and effortless.
More things to do in Chicago:
• StyleChicago.com’s 7th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Dinner Cruise
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL
• Chicago Artisan Market – Best of the Midwest in Fulton Market and Ravenswood