The Village of Hinsdale and the Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce proudly showcase their seventeenth year of the summer concert series Uniquely Thursdays beginning Thursday, June 13th and running through Thursday, August 22, 2019. (No concert Thursday, July 4th.) The Hinsdale streets come alive with music this summer for ten consecutive weeks of live music.
Gather your family and friends and head to Burlington Park (just north of the railroad tracks, between Garfield and Washington streets) for the 2019 summer concert series taking place every Thursday evening (weather permitting) from 6pm – 9pm.
• FREE admission
• Casual, park setting – bring your chairs and blankets
• Food vendors offering a variety of options
• Alcohol available to purchase (outside alcohol prohibited)
• Sponsor giveaways
With a wide variety of bands playing music ranging from country to 80’s classics to modern hits and everything in between, everyone will find something to suite their taste.
The 2019 Uniquely Thursday Concert Schedule:
• June 13 – Karma Committee (pop, dance, R&B, rock & hip hop)
• June 20 – Mellencougar (John Mellencamp cover band)
• June 27 – The Millennials (fresh style of rock-n-roll classics)
• July 11 – True Company (rock, pop, funk, reggae & country)
• July 18 – 1976 (classic 70’s rock & roll)
• July 25 – Billy Elton (celebrating music of Billy Idol & Elton John)
• August 1 – Semple Band (70’s rock to modern pop and everything in between)
• August 8 – Sealed With A Kiss (80’s music to today’s top hits)
• August 15 – 7th Heaven (national recording artist playing 70’s, 80’s & today)
• August 22 – Ethan Bell Band (retro-pop meets country music)
This year’s premier sponsor is AMITA Health Hinsdale.
AMITA will be on site each week with activities during the event. AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center Hinsdale was recently named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics®, part of the IBM Watson HealthTM business. For more than 100 years, AMITA Health Hinsdale has provided superior healthcare with Christian compassion to residents in the western suburbs of Chicago.
ALL levels of sponsorship opportunities are available now. For more information, please contact the Hinsdale Chamber office at (630) 323-3952.