From the kitchen of Triple A Gourmet Treats, Chin Chin crunchy snacks are irresistibly sweet and mouth-wateringly delicious – a total crave-worthy treat. Individually handmade using a traditional recipe with West African origins, these delectable fried goodies are best enjoyed in the company of family and friends or paired with coffee, tea or wine. Treat your taste buds to an indulging gourmet experience.
We are excited to welcome Triple A Gourmet Treats to the Oak Brook Artisan Market at Oakbrook Center on Sat & Sun, May 18-19, 2019. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art.
Chin Chin Flavors:
• Original – Enjoy the signature recipe gourmet Chin Chin.
• Sweet Cinnamon – Coated with a yummy blend of cinnamon and sugar, this snack is sugary sweet yet tastefully refined with a warm touch of spice.
• Sweet ‘n’ Spicy – Sweet and temptingly tangy, the sweetened peppery flavor of chili flakes gives this snack a spicy kick for a finger-licking, South of the Border experience.
Chin Chin are Nigerian cookies, also known as “Ochomo” in Ghana, and are a popular crunchy snack in Africa made from dough that is fried. Triple A Gourmet Treats uses the finest ingredients and hand cuts each piece with love.
Triple A Gourmet Treats also makes Candied Coconut, a lightly sweet candied coconut that is perfect when those sugary cravings hit. It’s also great when sprinkled on your morning cereal or oatmeal.
With pride and a concentration on exceptional service, Triple A Gourmet Treats strives to bring the tastiest African delicacies to dinner tables, catered celebrations and gift baskets worldwide.
Triple A Gourmet Treats
* Chicago Artisan Market – 100+ Artisans in Food, Fashion, Home Goods + Art
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market at Oakbrook Center
* StyleChicago.com’s 6th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey