Tree Ornament Making – DIY Class
Join us on Sunday, December 1, 2019, at the Chicago Artisan Market for a Make Your Tree Ornaments DIY Class with expert help from Molly Schlecht of P.S. Molly.
The $25 class fee includes complimentary General Admission to the market (an $8-10 value).
Class Time: 10:15 AM – 11:30 AM | 2:45 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: Chicago Artisan Market at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642)
What to Expect:
• Learn to create two wood slice ornaments with the instructor’s help. Choose your own paint colors, stencils and ribbons.
• There will be many stencil options to choose from, including Chicago themes, sports, colleges, states, Christmas, seasonal, and many more.
These are the perfect piece of holiday decor to adorn your tree, or give as a gift!
All materials are included in the class price.
Molly Schlecht is a full-time graphic designer who began her creative business, P.S. Molly nearly 5 years ago. In addition to teaching classes, Molly sells custom wood signs, painted Converse shoes, ornaments, wedding decor, and more through her Etsy, craft shows, Instagram and Facebook. There’s no creative task she won’t take on! Most recently, she has been interested in woodworking and built her own display wall for craft shows, and is working on building a coffee table.
Come early or stay after class and enjoy this curated market, which features 100+ top artisans spanning food, fashion, home goods + art. The market also features artisan coffee, gourmet food vendors & plated food options.
• All materials are included.
• No experience is necessary.
• Classes are 10:15 AM-11:45 AM | 12:00 Noon – 1:30 PM on Sunday, December 1, 2019 at the Chicago Artisan Market.
Come on your own or share this time with a special friend or family member.
Space is limited for this class — so please book your specific class time in advance. Please note that tickets are non refundable.
This DIY Class comes with complimentary General Admission to the Chicago Artisan Market on Sunday, December 1, 2019 (Holiday Market) from 10am-4pm.