At Tendaji Body Oils by Carla Tate Anderson, they are focused on creating premium, handcrafted natural skincare products. As a small, family-owned business, their products have been perfected with four generations of working on skincare over the decades.
We are happy to welcome Tendaji Body Oils to the Oak Brook Artisan Market at Oakbrook Center on Sat & Sun, Oct 5-6, 2019. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art.
Their signature product is the body oils, which utilize raw ingredients such as olive oil, vitamins, herbs, and various butters. Tendaji Body Oils alleviate dry skin by infusing ingredients that moisturize, revitalize and hydrate the skin.
The Tendaji line also includes:
• Body Puddin’ – help to restore the skin’s elasticity; eczema treatment available
• Beauty Bar Soap – moisturize and refresh the skin in a wide variety of scents
• Body Scrub – made with sea salt and sugar, exfoliate, hydrate, and increase blood circulation
• Body Wash – refresh, moisturize and hydrate without leaving any residue on your skin
• Charcoal Clay Mask – detoxify and revive your skin as it deeply removes impurities
• Exfoliating Foot Scrub – lemon/peppermint scent to revitalize achy, tired, and stressed feet
• Inscent Repellent – zero synthetic chemicals that are harmful to the skin and the environment
• Beard Oil – moisturize, soften, grow and maintain a healthy beard
• Pet Line – pet shampoo, nose & paw balm, pet moisturizing finishing spray
“To treat and revitalize the skin’s natural radiance” is the Tendaji mission that originated generations ago on the Rainbow Island – better known as Madagascar. The method of using home grown herbs to produce premium quality products has been preserved and handed down throughout the years of the founder’s very tight-knit family.
Tendaji Body Oils