Teafusion Hand Crafted Beverages, from Chicago husband-and-wife team Terrell and Nawana Walton, makes ready-to-consume tea and lemonade drinks. Using real tea leaves, real fruit, and real spices, these beverages never contain powders or syrup. Each hand-poured bottle is full of flavors packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory ingredients.
Shop & support Teafusion Hand Crafted Beverages at the Chicago Artisan Market on Sat & Sun, May 1-2, 2021 at Artifact Events (4325 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago). Discover top Chicago artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art. (mask required, social distancing in place)
Made in Chicago, these healthy alternative drinks adds value to your life, using essential ingredients that present a refreshing taste. Teafusion creates and elevates the mind, body, and soul using a lively substitute for hand-crafted beverages.
• Cran-Apple Hibiscus Tea – This berry, sweet, and floral note combination is inspired by Love that is comforting, warm, and smooth all at the same time.
Ingredients: water, cranberries, apples, ginger, hibiscus, raw sugar, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon, vanilla extract, coriander, cardamom, orange peel
• Blueberry Pineapple Ginger Tea – When tropical and the king of antioxidants link together, a beautiful blend of flavor occurs.
Ingredients: water, blueberries, pineapple, ginger, green tea, raw sugar, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon, vanilla extract, coriander, cardamom
• Peach Cobbler Ginger Tea – A southern comfort inspired tea rich in Vitamin C – all you need is the crust.
Ingredients: water, peaches, ginger, green tea, raw sugar, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon, vanilla extract, coriander, cardamom
• Strawberry Ginger Lemonade – Not your typical strawberry lemonade. They have definitely added a bang to this one – full of antioxidants, vitamin C, and nutrients.
Ingredients: water, strawberry, lemon, ginger, raw sugar, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon, vanilla extract, coriander, cardamom
• Apple Ginger Lemonade – A sweet and tangy but all-natural blend that takes you back to your childhood.
Ingredients: water, apples, lemon, ginger, raw sugar, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon, vanilla extract, coriander, cardamom
The Teafusion beverages come in individual 16 ounce bottles or in half-gallon jugs.
Here’s the tea:
Terrell and Nawana Walton’s beverage journey began one day when Nawana became sick. Terrell decided to create a tea blend to help her get well from her intense cold. Within days her health improved in countless ways, and she was able to go back to work. She began to take the tea blend with her to work and shared some with her colleagues.
Nawana’s coworkers were impressed with the benefits that the tea produced and began to ask her to bring more throughout the workweek. Before they knew it, Terrell and Nawana had plenty of orders to fulfill. The couple started creating and making over 20 different blends. Sticking with a few signature flavors, they began to do more research on how tea and ginger (one of their main ingredients) improves the well-being of each person who acquired their beverages.
Teafusion Hand Crafted Beverages