Squasht Boutique, owned and operated by Chicago clothing designer Lesley Timpe, is a uniquely Chicago spot to find locally designed and professionally hand-crafted garments and accessories made from start to finish right here in Chicago, IL.
We are excited to welcome Lesley Timpe of Squasht Boutique to the Chicago Artisan Market on Sunday, December 1, 2019 from 10am-4pm at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St.), where she will join 110+ top artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Squasht’s collection includes:
- Dresses – Their throw-on-and-go dresses are perfect for traveling, working, brunching, ladies’s night out or date night.
- Tops & Bottoms – Designed to be unique, comfortable and of the highest quality. Their signature batwing tops are made of super soft and comfortable material.
- Reversible Hats – A variety of styles, led by the reversible slouch hats designed and produced by Squasht Boutique! These hats are made from high quality imported sweater knit fabric that you can shape in many different ways for a variety of different looks.
- Jewelry – Unique handmade necklaces and bracelets, statement-making earrings and so much more.
- Accessories & Handbags – All made locally.
Squasht designer Lesley Timpe was trained at Maestro Mateo Design School in Spain and brings a subtly sophisticated European vibe to her seasonal collection of dresses, skirts, tops, tunics, headbands, and reversible hats. The signature pieces of the Squasht collections continue to be endlessly wearable vintage-modern dresses and retro-styled reversible handmade hats.
After being in business for many years and being carried in more than 30 boutiques nationwide, Lesley opened a brick-and-mortar storefront in the Ukranian Village of Chicago in May 2010. In addition to the Squasht collections, Squasht Boutique also carries the handiwork of many other independent designers from both near and far. Discover a plethora of independent brands of handmade apparel, jewelry, handbags, and other unique accessories at Squasht Boutique.
You are invited to shop the collections at Squasht Boutique in the Ukrainian Village neighborhood of Chicago (two blocks west of the intersection of Western Ave. and Chicago Ave.) or online.
2556 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622