The Soirèe Tea Company has created deliciously modern-flavored tea for every occasion, mood and desire. They want every cup to feel like a parTEA in a cup. The tea is sourced from the some of highest-quality tea growers around the globe.
With loose leaf tea, you are assured a better tasting cup of tea. With a higher-grade tea than what is packed into teabags, loose leaf also has more nutritional potency, produces stronger flavor and delivers a more authentic tea experience.
We are excited to welcome the Soirèe Tea Company to the Chicago Artisan Market on Sunday, July 21, 2019 from 10am-4pm at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St.), where they will join 100+ top artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Soirèe Tea Company collection includes:
• Herbal Tea – a caffeine free option
• Green Tea – Peppermint, Maple Magic, Mint Ginger
• Black Tea – Dance the Chai Chai, Mardi Grey, Tiramisu Black Tie
• White Tea – Berries and Bubbly
• Matcha – This ceremonial grade, 100% organic, Japanese Matcha Tea is packed with powerful health benefits. Unlike steeped tea, matcha is made by grinding the entire tea leaf into a powder. Because you consume the whole leaf, it has approximately 10x more nutrients than regular green tea.
In addition to tea blends, Soirèe Tea offers a selection of tea brewing accessories, frothers and infusers.
Why Loose Leaf is Best:
Loose leaf tea is much more potent than the ground tea found in tea bags. It’s comprised of actual tea leaves, not the small piece of tea that are left over after the premium grades are gathered. The health benefits of tea are found in premium loose leaf teas.
Soirèe Tea’s mission is to offer great-tasting, fun-flavored, high-quality tea with a modern approach. Always trying to find a way to give back and practice chariTEA, Soirèe Tea donates a portion of all proceeds to cancer research.
The start of Soirèe Tea:
The Soirèe Tea brand was created in Chicago, IL in 2018 by a mom of two boys and a lover of tea and all things delicious. After losing her father to cancer, Jennifer Perlongo became interested in natural healing methods and foods. She developed a love of tea after discovering its cancer-fighting benefits.
Soirèe Tea Company