Nacional 27‘s Mixologist Adam Seger is a pioneer in culinary-mixology fusion.
Seger will be serving a variety of Skyy infused cocktails at Nacional 27 on March 26th at StyleChicago.com’s South Beach Style: Latin Night, including the Skyy Spiked Passion-Ginger Sangria (Skyy infusions Citrus).
The Skyy Spiked Passion-Ginger Sangria
- 750ml of White Wine
- 3 oz. Peach Schnapps
- 4 oz. Sour Mix
- 2 oz. Skyy Citrus
- 1 Chopped Orange
- 1 Chopped Apple
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 oz. Ginger Syrup
- 4 oz. Passion Fruit Puree
- Splash of Club Soda
- Diced Granny Smith Apples & Naval Oranges
- Infuse refrigerated overnight white wine with Peach Schnapps, sour mix, Skyy Citrus, chopped orange, chopped apple & 2 cinnamon sticks.
- Strain and add ginger syrup and passion fruit puree.
- Chill and pour over ice with a splash of club soda. Garnish with a relish of diced granny smith apples and naval oranges.