Skokie Provisions from John and Rosemary Reed is an artisan food company creating small batch ingredients for a restaurant experience at your own home. Their hand-crafted seasonings, fruit spreads, condiments and candies can be used in many applications from easy meals to elegant entertaining. All their products are created by professional chefs for the at-home chef.
Shop & support Skokie Provisions at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sun, July 18, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover top Chicago & Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Skokie Provisions creates flavors that make you feel like you have your own personal executive chef. Whether it’s a simple cheese plate or an artisan cocktail, they add flavors that makes food memorable.
With seven product lines, Skokie Provisions provides:
• Spread – Your charcuterie palette expands with these savory jams to go with your favorite meats and cheeses.
• Crunch – Sweet or salty, the pickles in their selection brings a tang to a salad, sandwich or plate.
• Flavor – Hand packed and blended, these spice combinations are a passport to your culinary travels. From the Caribbean to Asia, these are the freshest blends of herbs and spices, carefully created with tips for how to get the most flavor from your dishes.
• Impact – Created to wake up your taste buds, the flavors in sofritos and adobo bring out the best in sandwiches, cocktails, vegetables, and meats.
• Indulge – Buttery toffee, candied nuts and other sweet indulgences for you or someone you love.
• Mix – Turn your everyday beverages into a house specialty using this hand crafted line of cocktail garnishes, syrups and cold pressed cocktail shrubs.
Both John and Rosemary Reed are professional chefs, caterers and educators with over 70 years of combine experience in preparing food for family and for events for thousands of guests. They put their deep knowledge and love of food into everything they make. They have spent years serving meals at their table and want to provide those experiences to you with flavors, recipes, education and in-person coaching. They believe that quality food should be produced locally and provide flavors befitting a professional kitchen, not a factory floor. The Reeds are committed to changing how food travels from farm to table by reducing your reliance on large industrial food manufacturer to supply meals.
More things to do in Chicago:
• StyleChicago.com’s 7th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Dinner Cruise
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL
• Chicago Artisan Market – Best of the Midwest in Fulton Market and Ravenswood