Shelly Lawler, inspired by the light and life of her very own garden, has created a collection of women’s scarves, tote bags, luxury throws, beautiful pillows and wall art. She designs her collection from her photography images.
We are excited to welcome Shelly Lawler to the Oak Brook Artisan Market at Oakbrook Center on Sat & Sun, Oct 5-6, 2019. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art.
The Shelly Lawler collection includes:
• Scarves – With one simple knot, it can drape off your shoulder, and with two knots, you have a beautiful shawl/cape that covers your arms. Versatile accessory, goes with many outfits, made in the USA.
• Pillows – Made with a hidden zipper and machine washable, the pillows are available in many sizes including the standards sizes. (16″ x 16″ and 14″ x 20″)
• Throws – machine washable, 50″ x 60″
• Tote Bags – This over-the-shoulder anytime, anywhere bag is made with a super soft, durable water repellent poly blend. 18″h x 16″w x 5.5″deep
• Art – original photography on canvas, custom sizes available
Shelly Lawler’s art hangs in homes, hospitals and places of business around the world. Her passion for discovering and promoting beauty is reflected in her original photography.
About Shelly Lawler:
After being handed a camera and given a brief overview by her husband, Hall of Fame Chicago Tribune Photographer Val Mazzenga, Shelly’s photography obsession took root. Her garden is her primary studio, which is the subject of her book In The Garden Collection.
Shelly has always been drawn to the world of art. She is a gifted vocalist, has found considerable success on television, as a spokesperson for multinational companies, as a voice-over artist and published writer.
“I aim to give you something in focus and leave the rest up to your imagination. It is pure JOY is when I hear someone say; ‘I feel like I’m there…’ My offering. Yours for the taking.” ~ Shelly Lawler
* Chicago Artisan Market – 100+ Artisans in Food, Fashion, Home Goods + Art
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market at Oakbrook Center
* StyleChicago.com’s 6th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey