Welcome to the 49th Annual Sheffield Music Festival & Garden Walk, sponsored by the Sheffield Neighborhood Association (SNA), a non-profit community organization. The “Summer’s Best Festival” features self-guided tours of more than 80 Gardens, guided Architectural Tours, live entertainment by some of Chicago’s and North America’s finest bands, food and drink, and activities for children at the Kids’ Corner.
Start Date: July 22, 2017
End Date: July 23, 2017
Location: Sheffield and Webster – Chicago, IL
Proceeds from this festival provide continued support for neighborhood schools, local institutions, and community projects. In addition, proceeds are allocated to SNA’s Award-Winning Beautification Program, a plan to maintain Sheffield as the Garden District of Chicago.
GETTING TO THE FESTIVAL:
- Take the L or ride your bike to Webster and Sheffield (2200 N and 1000 W).
- One block south of the Fullerton L stop on the Red and Brown Lines.
- For public transportation info, check out theCTA’s website.
- Bicycle racks will be available at Sheffield and Webster; additional racks are available on the DePaul campus.
- Park for $7.25/12 hours at DePaul University garage (Clifton just south of Fullerton). Just mention the festival.
- Stop by the Information Booth at the Garden Center on the lawn in front of St. Vincent de Paul Church or inside the main gate.
NO BICYCLES, ROLLERBLADES, CANS, BOTTLES, ETC. ALLOWED IN THE MAIN FESTIVAL AREA .