Selleria Veneta’s mission is to bring handbags and accessories of hand-selected, luxury Italian fashion, craftmanship and style to the North America Market. “Made in Italy” is a trademark synonymous of tradition, unique quality and design.
We are happy to welcome Selleria Veneta to the Oak Brook Artisan Market at Oakbrook Center on Sat & Sun, Aug 10-11, 2019. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art.
The carefully chosen design houses carried by Selleria Veneta include:
• Quarzovivo – Luxury, Elegance and Creativity are the foundation for this collection. This line is identifiable with a pendent quartz stone that is on each bag. Quartz is a symbol of unique energy, like the woman that will choose this collection.
• Luca Giardini- Full of color and elegance, made with a small Italian boutique feel.
• Pelletteria Veneta – Craftsmanship, heritage and regional history, these products follow leather working tradition accompanied by fashion culture and modern design.
• DalaLeo – Getting inspiration from the pureness of lines and from a certain minimalism, this line will take some liberties from this path with some results that are linear and others with more classical lines.
• Roberto Mantellassi – Accessories made from high-quality, traditional exotic leathers and new eco-friendly materials. All enriched by original accessories in stainless steel or other alloy plated rhodium, ruthenium and gold, harmoniously combined with studs, pearls or Swarovski crystals.
All Selleria Veneta products are hand selected based on their characteristics of unique, exclusive designs and material. Each handbag and accessory selected for Selleria Veneta’s collection tells a story of exclusive Italian craftsmanship and sophisticated design.
Their concept is to empower their clients to express themselves and become fashionable trendsetters. By adding a Selleria Veneta handbag to your collection of well known brands, you can customize your look and create your own Italian story.
Why “Made in Italy”?
Even before the Renaissance of the 16th century, the medieval Italian craft guilds were renowned all over Europe for their luxury goods, especially in the field of textiles, finely worked precious metals, jewelry and leather. During the Renaissance, Italy emerged as the center of a new wave of creativity, art, architecture, writing and philosophy. Its artisans became master craftsmen and artists in their own right, as the demand for luxury goods and personally commissioned works of art grew ever greater.
Today Italian fashion houses hold their own, as do the small and medium companies that continue Italy’s longstanding tradition of producing quality craftsmanship and luxury goods. Italian style, innovation and creativity are the qualities that give the “Made in Italy” label a leading edge in the competitive world market.