Sandhill Coffee appreciates the importance of a good cup of coffee. Sandhill Coffee sells freshly roasted, craft coffee that is sourced directly from farms and co-ops, many of which the founder has personally visited.
Shop & support Sandhill Coffee at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sun, July 18, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover top Chicago & Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Founder and owner Phil Wingo recognizes that coffee has a way of bringing people together; whether it is over your first cup of coffee at the start of your day or planning an incredible outdoor experience with friends. He strives to provide you with a premium coffee that makes connections to others and the environment.
Some of their best-selling coffees include:
• Market Blend – a medium/dark roast created from two direct partners in Honduras and Papua New Guinea. The combination of a honey and washed process gives a great balance of sweetness and earthiness for all coffee drinkers to enjoy.
• San Miguel – a lighter roast, this coffee comes from the San Miguel valley encircled by three volcanoes – Agua, Fuego and Acatenango. This coffee comes from the hillside of Fuego which creates its more distinct flavor of fruity sweetness.
• Main Stay – a dark roast with notes of chocolate and sugar cane coming from Finca El Terrerito in Honduras.
• Dark Side of the Loon – with hints of an earthy sweetness and chocolate, this versatile blend of Central American and South American coffee can also be used as a traditional shot of espresso.
The Sandhill Coffee monthly subscription is a great way to dive into the world of craft coffee and see what roast or flavor you enjoy brewing up. Each month, you’ll receive the rotating coffee of the month.
Their mission: to provide you with an ethical and environmental coffee experience.
Their vision: to ensure future generations have the same access to this planet as we do today. Think of the environment first and recognize the amazing opportunities the outdoors has to offer. The planet is our priority – that is why the Sandhill Coffee beans are ethically and environmentally sourced, bringing you coffee that not only tastes good, but motivates you to do good as well.
Sandhill Coffee is a proud member of 1% for the Planet. Sustainability means a lot to them, so they promising to donate 1% of their yearly revenue to an environmental non-profit. With every purchase, you are giving back to the environment that you enjoy.
More things to do in Chicago:
• StyleChicago.com’s 7th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Dinner Cruise
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL
• Chicago Artisan Market – Best of the Midwest in Fulton Market and Ravenswood