Sam’s Simple Decor is your one-stop paper goods shop, specializing in art prints, stickers + greeting cards that will add a pop of color, sass and good vibes to your day. Samantha Rekas, designer and creator, makes everything in small batches in Chicago.
Shop & support Sam’s Simple Decor at the Chicago Artisan Market on Sat & Sun, May 1-2, 2021 at Artifact Events (4325 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago). Discover top Chicago artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art. (mask required, social distancing in place)
Sam sells art prints that focus on good vibes, vibrant colors, and humor.
• Prints – Designed using Adobe Suite or illustrated on the iPad.
• Wedding Collection – All the personalized paper goods you need for your celebration, from invitations to save the dates to table markers and signage.
• Gold Foil Prints – These prints shimmer and shine and add a lovely touch of elegance to any space. Sam makes these prints using heat reactive foil and a laminator.
• Stickers – Illustrated by hand, the stickers are created and cut on Sam’s Cricut machines.
• Greeting cards – The latest addiion to the collection, they are also hand illustrated, then printed, trimmed, scored and packaged by Sam.
About the Artisan:
In September of 2020, Sam’s side-hustle turned into her main hustle after she was laid off from her architecture job due to the pandemic. Even through all the ups and downs of running a small business, she enjoys every second of it. All of the Sam’s Simple Decor products are designed, printed, and packaged in her home office studio in Chicago.
Sam puts all her heart and soul into her work and she hopes you enjoy it as much as she did creating it.
Sam’s Simple Decor