Pure Principles, established by sisters Cheryl and Kathryn, creates skincare with integrity, steeped in the 5000 year old science of Ayurveda. Pure. Natural. Effective.
From sourcing the purest ingredients Mother Nature has to offer, to forgoing outer packaging in order to be good stewards of the land, Pure Principles prides themselves in creating the finest, safest and most effective products for your skin.
Shop & support Pure Principles at the Oak Brook Artisan Market at The Drake Hotel – Oak Brook on Sat & Sun, May 22-23, 2021. This 2-day outdoor market showcases top Midwest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art. (mask required in market area)
Some of the best sellers include:
• Deep Cleansing Facial Oil – cleanse away makeup, oil, pollutants and impurities leaving your skin refreshingly clean with a healthful glow.
• Serums (for face and eyes) – Perfectly balanced blends for dry skin, anti-aging benefits, oily skin, blemish control or cleansing pollutants and impurities.
• All-Natural Deodorant – Skin conditioning oils combine with odor neutralizing ingredients to provide you with a deodorant that truly works.
• Exfoliating Powder Cleanser – a mix of nutritive flours carefully blended with Ayurvedic herbs to balance your skin for a clean, supple and nourished complexion. Ideal for all skin types.
• Sugar Scrub – cane sugar and luxurious oils exfoliate and polish your body.
The foundation of the Pure Principles line, and what every customer is promised:
• Purity – We never use synthetic ingredients, chemicals or preservatives of any kind in our skincare. We believe skincare should be absolutely pure and natural. Harkening back to the time-tested remedies our ancestors used for thousands of years to care for their skin naturally and effectively using nature’s bounty as their guide.
• Quality – We believe that what we put on our skin should be just as pure as what we put in our bodies; therefore, we use high-quality, food grade, organic ingredients everywhere possible in our products.
• Transparency – We believe that our customers should know exactly what is in our skincare, why we use it, and how our ingredients will enhance your skin?s natural radiance.
• Sustainability – We proudly source our ingredients from Mother Nature, doing so in a way that will not deplete her incredible supply by supporting those who produce her bounty sustainably and with reverence to the land.
• Eco Friendly – We have chosen not to use outer packaging for a very good purpose. Simply put, we choose to be good stewards of the land avoiding more waste in our landfills. Our Infinity Glass bottles and plastic containers are re-usable and 100% recyclable. Please recycle.
• Affordability – We want to provide everyone with quality skincare at an affordable price point. We don’t think you have to sacrifice quality or efficacy to be affordable.
The founding of Pure Principles:
Pure Principles journey began in 2006 when our founder Cheryl, a NAMA Ayurvedic Practitioner, knew that what we put on our skin, the largest organ, should be just as clean and pure as what we put in our bodies.
After searching for truly clean skincare, only to find products that claimed to be “natural” and “organic” but were ladened with synthetic chemicals and preservatives, or unaffordable, she took her knowledge of Ayurvedic herbs, oils and botanicals and began creating her own clean alternatives.
Western Springs, IL