Nacional 27‘s Mixologist Adam Seger is a pioneer in culinary-mixology fusion. Seger will be serving a variety of Skyy infused cocktails at Nacional 27 on March 26th at StyleChicago.com’s South Beach Style: Latin Night, including the Passion Colada Mojito (Skyy infusions Pineapple).
The Passion Colada Mojito
- 1/2 Lime
- 16-18 Mint Leaves
- 3 Bite-Sized Wedges Pineapple
- 1 oz. Coco Lopez
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1.5 oz. Skyy Pineapple
Garnish Options: Sugar Cane Stick, Long Straw, Dash Angostura Bitters, Fresh Mint Sprig & Additional Pineapple Wedge
To Make –Build in a Heavy Pint Glass
- Combine wedges of ? a lime, 16-18 mint leaves plus three bite-sized wedges of fresh pineapple and 1 oz. coco lopez.
- Muddle until limes start to juice and mint is aromatic.
- Add 1.5 oz. Skyy Pineapple, one oz. pineapple juice and fill with ice.
- Stir, top with soda, stir.
Garnish Options: long straw, sugar cane stick, dash Angostura bitters, fresh mint sprig and additional pineapple wedges.