Paper Love Club is a bespoke stationery company in Chicago’s western suburbs with owner and lead designer Ashley Frye at the helm. Every piece is touched with Ashley’s sense of humor, worn paint brushes and her love for nature and beauty.
We are excited to welcome Paper Love Club to the Oak Brook Artisan Market at Oakbrook Center on Sat & Sun, Aug 10-11, 2019. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art.
The Paper Love Club products are inspired by nature and life events. All the greeting cards are slightly silly and whimsical, with a slight touch of watercolor or calligraphy added to them as they are Ashley’s trademarks. She loves dogs and created an entire line of dog sketches … but instead of painting them realistically, Ashley gave them a comical, almost poorly drawn sketch. (Literally the line is called Poorly Drawn Puppers.)
Recently, The Paper Love Club has developed a fine art line that focuses on painting abstracts, which comes with a custom-made candle scent to match.
Paper Love Club products and services include:
• Greeting Cards – size A2, on all-cotton paper, blank interior
• Prints – available from sizes 4″ x 6″ up to 24″ x 36″ options, canvas options available
• Wedding Invitations – custom invitations, venue sketches, maps, family crests
About Ashley Frye:
Ashley is the owner and lead designer at Paper Love Club. She is a painter, calligrapher and stationer who has always been into art, loves the freedom that comes with creating and believes the sky is the limit when it comes to ambitions. What started as a love and talent for illustration (copying Betty and Veronica comics in elementary math class!) has turned into a craft that she’s lucky enough to call my job. Ashley’s passion for art translates into stationery that brings her client’s vision to life.
Paper Love Club
* Chicago Artisan Market – 100+ Artisans in Food, Fashion, Home Goods + Art
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market at Oakbrook Center
* StyleChicago.com’s 6th annual Cruise in Style (Dinner Cruise) aboard the Odyssey