Orso’s Restaurant on Wells St. is one of the original restaurants in Chicago’s historic Old Town neighborhood. Full of charm and old-world atmosphere, Orso’s is known for their extensive menu of authentic Italian dishes including pasta, chicken, veal and fresh fish entrees. (Orso’s is still family-owned and operated.)
We are happy to have Orso’s Restaurant serving their delicious homemade bruschetta at StyleChicago.com’s Resolutions 2020 at the W Chicago – City Center on Friday, January 31, 2020.
The venue includes both indoor and outdoor areas. Their bar is heated year-round, and is perfect for group parties – everything from a simple cocktail party to an elegant wedding.
• Daily specials Monday through Thursday
• Live Piano music on Friday & Saturday night
• Sunday brunch – including kid-friendly menu
• Gluten-free pizza options are available
• Orso’s patio bar is heated – all winter long!
Orso’s Restaurant is located two blocks north of Division St. at the corner of Wells St. and Schiller St.
1401 N. Wells St.
Chicago, IL 60610
View Website & Menus