Native Foods Cafe is a vegan restaurant designed to meet the needs of today’s discriminating, health-conscious diners looking for great-tasting food… both vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.
The cafe offers diners fresh, local and organic vegan meals that are made from scratch daily. From soups to temp eh, and pizzas to baked goods, the freshest products can be found at Native Foods Cafe.
The menu has a little something for everyone!:
- Starters & Sides such as Nachos, Saigon Rolls, Chili Cheese Fries, and Daily Soups and Chili
- Entree Salads
- Handholds like the Super Italian Meatball Sub, Baja Surf Tacos, and more
- Personal(ity) Pizzas on wheat crusts
- Earth Bowls with combinations of tofu, Native Chicken, and temp eh with an assortment of veggies, quinoa, brown rice, and sauces
- Desserts ranging from Cheesecake to Cupcakes and Pies
- Kids Menu with a vegan twist on classic childhood favorites like Chicken Nuggets, Pizza, and Mac and Cheese
- & Specialty Drinks, Beer, and Wine
Native Foods was founded 17 years ago by vegan chef Tanya Petrovna. Since her first Palm Springs restaurant opening in 1994, Chef Tanya is still serving delicious vegan meals to vegans, vegetarians, omnivores, locavores, anyavores and other taste and health conscious patrons. The tastes come from Chef Tanya’s travels with her family as a child, going on global explorations of food and culture, visiting relatives in far off lands and discovering ethnic flavors and traditions.
Native Foods Cafe can also be found in Lakeview, Wicker Park, Hyde Park and the Loop.
Native Foods Cafe – View Website
1023 W. Belmont Ave.
Chicago, IL 60657
1484 North Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60622
218 South Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60604
1518 East Harper Court
Chicago, IL 60615