Of all the self-proclaimed “national holidays,” National Coffee Day is one that we take seriously… and celebrate heartily. And all day.
Beyond the Snapchat filters and National Coffee Day memes, listed below are some ways to score free or discounted coffee on this sacred day, Friday, September 29, 2017.
• Dunkin Donuts – Get a free medium hot coffee when you buy a medium, large or extra large cup of hot coffee.
• Intelligentsia Coffee – $3 off all 12 ounce bags of whole bean coffee, in stores and online. Customers will be given the option donate the $3 dollars rather than keeping it. Intelligentsia will match every $3 donation and send all proceeds to hurricane relief in Texas and Florida.
• Wow Bao – Free coffee with any purchase.
• McDonald’s – $2 small specialty coffee at participating locations.
• Peet’s Coffee – 25% off all beans and a free coffee or tea with purchase of whole bean coffee.
• Whole Foods – $1 from each cup of brewed coffee purchased from Whole Foods Market coffee bars will be donated (up to $40,000) to the Whole Planet Foundation. (It funds poverty alleviation projects in places around the world where Whole Foods Market sources products.)
• 7-11 – Download their app and get a free coffee.
• Krispy Kreme – One free cup of coffee: any size hot brew OR a small iced premium blend.
• Cinnabon – Free 12-ounce brewed coffee.
• Office Depot – 30% off Keurig K-Cups (through Saturday).
• Einstein Bros. Bagels – Free coffee with any purchase.
Let’s be honest – many of us treat everyday like National Coffee Day. It’s just nice when everyone celebrates with us.