Dining at Nacional 27 is like taking an exotic Latin vacation. This modern Latin restaurant, ceviche bar and salsa club offers something different every night of the week.
The menu at Nacional 27 is inspired by the cuisine of 27 countries of Central and South America and the Latin Caribbean. In addition to ceviche, they are known for the pork “Cubano,” which is served with sweet plantains, black beans, coconut rice and orange mojo.
- Every Monday Tallboy Taco (located in the bar of Nacional 27) offers 50% off your entire check with proof of employment in the hospitality industry – eligible for you and one guest.
- Swing by on Wednesday nights for complimentary salsa lessons at 7:30pm.
- On weekends Nacional 27 transforms into a swanky salsa club with a DJ and dancing. From 11 pm on, dancers of all skill levels are invited to join together on the dance floor and salsa the night away.
- Every Friday at Nacional 27 is Ladies’s Night – when ladies get in for free! Come listen and dance to salsa, bachata, reggaeton and top 40?s played by Resident DJ X and friends.
- Every Saturday there is salsa, meringue and bachata y mas! Join Chicago?s hottest Latin dance party, brought to you by DJ-X and special guests. Dancing starts at 11pm and goes until 3am.
325 W. Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60654