Manimo Shop is a business that creates aesthetic candles that have amazing scents, and the goal of bringing joy to your space. The candles are eco-friendly and use sustainable ingredients to aid the health of our planet and customers.
Shop and support Manimo Shop at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover 100 top Chicago and Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
• Chicago – Oakmoss, Amber and Sage
• Autumn Picnic – Rustic Woods, Lily of the Valley, and Amber
• 🙂 (smile) – Sea Salt, Plum, and Dark Musk
• Gardening – Green Leaves, Rose and Vanilla
• Lemon Butter – Lemon, Butter, and Sugar
All the signature candles come in an 8oz. size with wood wicks and a burn time of 40-45 hours.
• Bubbly Candle – This 2.5 inch square candle is scented with Cotton Blossom, Light Musk, and Baby Powder.
• Blooming Tulip Candle – Scented in Rose, Green Leaves, and Ylang Ylang, these make beautiful gifts and wedding decor.
• Secret Color Candle – These cone-shaped candles are five inches tall and two inches wide at the base. With a white exterior, they slowly release a brightly-colored interior and beautiful scent as it burns.
All the Manimo candles are made with organic and eco friendly ingredients like 100% soy wax, 100% organic cotton wicks, quality fragrance and dyes. They pursue zero waste in their packages and products as well. The molds they use are made with silicone, which means they can permanently reuse them to create more candles. Their molds are made by professional mold makers from South Korea.
About the Artisan:
Inny Choi is an immigrant from South Korea who moved to the Chicago area only two years ago. She studied Industrial Design in college and found her passion for home decor and interior design from traveling across the world. She loves exploring new cultures and receiving inspiration from her experiences. She started her brand to express her creativity and share her ideas. Although the journey was lonely and tough, she decided to become her own boss and continue with a popular trend back in South Korea – molded aesthetic candles. Her international background and bilingual skills helped her when she was planning Manimo Shop, and she is proud to create the best-quality candles and packaging.
More things to do in Chicago:
• Chicago Artisan Market – Best of the Midwest in Fulton Market and Ravenswood
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL