Maia Salsa from Chef Juan and his wife Claudia is a taste of Mexico in a jar with their organic, gourmet salsas and marinades.
Shop & support Maia Salsa at the Oak Brook Artisan Market at The Drake Hotel – Oak Brook on Sat & Sun, April 17-18, 2021. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art. (mask required in market area)
Always made with fresh, organic ingredients, the small-batch and homemade salsas are gluten free and contain zero preservatives. Each flavor they create is authentic to and inspired by their Mexican cuisine and heritage.
The Maia Salsa Best Sellers:
• Mango Habanero – Sweet and Spicy Salsa made with fresh mangoes and habanero pepper. Can be used as a marinade or directly on food.
• Tamarind & Ancho Pepper – Sweet and Spicy Salsa made with fresh tamarinds and ancho pepper. Tamarind is a tree fruit with a sweet, tangy flavor.
• Hibiscus Morita – Sweet and Spicy Salsa made with hibiscus flower and morita pepper, and perfectly paired with salmon with avocado, or with cheese and crackers.
• Pineapple Chipotle – Sweet and Spicy Salsa made with fresh pineapple and Chipotle pepper.
• Salsa Macha with Roasted Mexican Coffee – 12 different types of dry peppers, roasted Mexican Coffee, sesame seeds, peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, onion, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, Himalayan salt and black pepper.
• Salsa Negra – Ashes of 12 different types of dry peppers, burnt tortilla, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
• Sweet Chili – Homemade chili paste, honey, garlic, red wine reduction, extra virgin olive oil, Himalayan salt and black pepper.
Maia Salsa wants to bring you on a journey of taste, and they hope you find new flavors to add into your daily meals. Chef Juan and Claudia love to share recipes and ideas as you learn new ways to incorporate salsa into your cooking.