Mad Love Shop offers specialty, one-of-a-kind, hand screen printed, hand-dyed, hand-painted, fashionable and unique items by Angel D’Amico-Bauer. Each item is made with love – one at a time, as an individual creation.
We are excited to welcome Mad Love Shop to the Oak Brook Artisan Market at Oakbrook Center on Sat & Sun, May 18-19, 2019. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art.
The shop offers:
• Apparel – t-shirts, tanks, sweatshirts
• Art – prints, canvases, wood signs
• Home Goods – mugs, totes, pillows
Angel is involved in the whole process from start to finish – designing and illustrating the designs, burning the screens, hand-screen printing the garments, screen printing the labels, then cutting and sewing them in one by one.
Mad Love Shop designs are inspired by many difference aspects of life, but mostly nature, animals and art.
Angel is a Chicago based freelance illustrator and designer. Loving life and living her dream, Angel has a unique sense of style and a wide range of skills from drawing to painting, graphic design to playing and composing music, book making to sewing, photography to crocheting and other random skills. She combines her fine art skills with her digital artwork to create beautiful and exotic environments of work.
Mad Love Shop
View Etsy Website
* Chicago Artisan Market – 100+ Artisans in Food, Fashion, Home Goods + Art
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market at Oakbrook Center
* StyleChicago.com’s 6th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey