LUNA Bar’s parent company Clif Bar & Company started LUNA Bar after the women of the company decided they wanted an energy bar that was just as delicious as Clif bars, yet smaller and tailored to women’s nutritional needs.
You’ll be sure to love the LUNA Bar in the VIP Goodie Bag at StyleChicago.com’s Resolutions 2020 at the W Chicago – City Center on Friday, January 31, 2020. Visit the LUNA Bar/Clif Bar table for samples and information on how they are the perfect on-the-go choice for nutritional snacking.
When LUNA was launched, it was an incredibly bold move – everyone thought it was crazy to be doing a nutrition bar just for women. But the company knew they wanted something different, so they made a bar that met women’s specific nutritional needs and also tasted great. Taking the category by storm, LUNA became a true breakthrough brand.
LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors, together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.
Some LUNA Bar flavors include:
• Peanut Butter and Fudge – Rich fudge-like topping over creamy, dreamy organic peanut butter in a crispy bar for a whole lot of ‘hell ya’ in every bite.
• Lemonzest – A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat. Made with organic oats.
• Caramel Walnut Brownie – A nutrition bar packed with 8 grams of protein with the tantalizing taste of a homemade chocolate brownie loaded with walnuts and organic cocoa.
LUNA Protein knows the power of protein keeps you feeling satisfied, so go ahead – indulge in the decadent, nougaty goodness. They are delicious and sustaining with 170-190 gluten-free calories, and each bar provides 12 grams of protein.
Some LUNA Protein flavors include:
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – Chocolate chips and cookie-dough pieces swirled in soft nougat with a flourish of vanilla.
• Mint Chocolate Chip – Refreshing peppermint, chocolatey nougat, and chocolate chips come together to deliver this sweet treat.
• Chocolate Salted Caramel – Life is full of hard choices … choosing between salty and sweet shouldn’t be one of them.
Launched in 1999 by Clif Bar & Company, LUNA supports women not only nutritionally, but beyond the bar in their daily lives. LUNA champions women through programs such as LUNAFEST, a national traveling fundraising festival of short films by, for, and about women, The LUNA Chix Pro Team, the most successful, longest-running team in the history of professional MTB racing, as well as Team LUNA Chix, an all-women’s sport group inspiring women to learn new sports and be active. LUNA also proudly donates one percent of its sales to a variety of women’s nonprofits and the Breast Cancer Fund through the Clif Bar Family Foundation.
LUNA products can be purchased at Target, REI, Whole Foods, Walmart and various other fine food stores.
For more information on LUNA, please visit their website.