Nina Whitson’s Little Lotus Elixirs is a collection of handcrafted skincare products designed to nurture your truest self. Infused with or inspired by flowers and herbs grown in Nina’s backyard garden, their products are chemical-free and full of good energy.
Shop & support Little Lotus Elixirs at the Oak Brook Artisan Market at The Drake Hotel – Oak Brook on Sat & Sun, May 22-23, 2021. This 2-day outdoor market showcases top Midwest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art. (mask required in market area)
Best sellers include:
• Pink Porcelain Facial Clay – Antioxidant rich blush colored mask minimizes pores and promotes a healthy, fresh looking face. Kaolin clay blends with Hibiscus, Aloe, and Sandalwood to deliver bright, soft, and clean feel to skin.
• Hydrating Mist – Light and ultra-moisturizing, oil-free hydration. This gentle and effective hydrating mist works wonders for face and hair, and is refereshing to use anywhere you’re feeling overheated. Made with floral waters and aloe vera juice. Safe to use as often as desired. Especially good as a postpartum gift for healing mamas.
• Lip Balm – Smooth and soften lips with this ultra-hydrating balm. Also great for cuticles.
• Lotion Bar – These super hydrating, easy to apply bars soften and protect thirsty skin. Rub between hands and apply where needed. A little goes a long way – Great for very dry, cracked skin from frequent hand washing and use of sanitizers. Avaialabe in a variety of scents – two lotion bars in reusable tin.
• Hydrating Antibacterial Salve – Melaleuca, also known as Tea Tree oil, has been shown to have antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. Both lavender and lemon are known for antiseptic properties, and are blended with almond oil, nourishing shea and mango butters, organic beeswax and extra virgin coconut oil to lock in moisture and repair dry and cracked hands. Apply as needed for soothing moisture to dehydrated hands. Safe to use all over, for scrapes, cuts, sores.
• Onyx Mask – Traditional Calcium Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal and Kaolin Clay Mask Blend deeply clean and tighten pores. This formula has ben adapted to lessen the redness and tightness that follows traditional clay masks.
They also have custom-made bowls, headbands, mask applicators, and lava bracelets. All the Little Lotus Elixirs are cruelty-free, environmentally conscious, and free from the harsh chemicals running rampant in today’s cosmetic industry.
Plants used in their line include, but are not limited to: Bee Balm, Chamomile, Comfrey, Echinacea, Hibiscus, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Lemon Verbena, Marjoram, Passionflower, Peppermint, Plantain, Rose, Rosemary, Spearmint, Yarrow.
Why a Lotus flower?
The Sacred Lotus has been revered throughout history by cultures who recognize the beauty of the flower, which rises out of the mud and becomes an unexpected beauty. The sustainability of the lotus flower is unrivaled; its seeds hold life for a millennia. The delicate petals are nourished by its surroundings. Little Lotus Elixirs draws on the artistry and sustainability of the Lotus plant by using what nature has to offer, to nurture your body so your beauty is illuminated with all-natural, handmade, chemical free elixirs.
Little Lotus Elixirs