Judy’s Cakes and Confections makes custom, exceptional quality baked goods and confections. Each order is made in small batches by Judy Williams, owner and chief baker, using 100% organic ingredients and family recipes that provides a feeling of nostalgia with a modern twist. All of the items are baked fresh, prepared and delivered or shipped the same day.
Shop and support Judy’s Cakes and Confections at at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover top Chicago & Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Judy’s Cakes and Confections offers:
• Layer Cakes – offered in 17 different flavors, frosted in buttercream, 6″, 8″ and 10″ cakes available in two or three layers or in sheet cake, half sheet and quarter sheet sizes.
Layer Cake flavors: vanilla, lemon, chocolate, butter pecan, coconut, cherry, caramel, gingerbread, hummingbird, German chocolate, carrot, white cake, strawberry, coconut pineapple, red velvet, peppermint and spice
• Pound/Bundt Cakes – 12″ cake in eight different flavors: butter, lemon, pistachio, butter pecan, rum, cream cheese, cranberry orange and brown sugar-bourbon
• Cupcakes – same cake flavors as layer cake options, with holiday decorations available
Custom cupcake flavors available upon request.
• Pies – 10″ deep dish pies, offered in pecan, sweet potato, cherry, apple, peach, lemon meringue, lemon supreme, chocolate, eggnog, pumpkin, key lime, chocolate cream, almond, blueberry
• Cookies – decorated cookies in chocolate chip (3 types of chocolate, pecans, walnuts, almonds), peanut butter or old fashioned butter sugar flavors
• Bars – flavors include pecan, pecan/chocolate, lemon, peppermint
• Brittle – available in peanut, maple peanut, macadamia nut, cashew
Judy’s Cakes and Confections also makes vegan and vegetarian, low fat, keto and gluten-free goods so that everyone can enjoy the custom-made sweets.
Judy also makes seasonal specialties to save you time and make sure that you have some great additions to any meal that you are serving. All food is made using organic ingredients, and most items can be prepared to meet your dietary needs: sugar-free, low-sugar, Keto/low carb, vegetarian or vegan. Recent savory goods have included yeast dinner rolls, honey butter cornbread, lobster or four cheese mac and cheese and banana pudding.
Judy is focused on providing high-quality baked goods and confections, outstanding service and 100% customer satisfaction. They are committed to doing everything they can to meet and exceed your expectations.
Judy’s Cakes and Confections
More things to do in Chicago:
• StyleChicago.com’s 7th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Dinner Cruise
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL
• Chicago Artisan Market – Best of the Midwest in Fulton Market and Ravenswood