Joelle Nadine Designs, from designer Joelle Minassian, sells handbags and small leather goods as well as custom pieces. After spending six years in Italy designing accessories for world renowned designers such Versace, Ferré, and Roberto Cavalli, Joelle returned to her home town of Chicago to create her own distinct label.
We are happy to welcome Joelle Nadine Designs to the Oak Brook Artisan Market at Oakbrook Center on Sat & Sun, May 18-19, 2019. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art.
Joelle’s philosophy is simple:
• create exclusive, unique, functional designs
• use only top quality Italian leather and hardware
• produce limited quantities
• be committed to high quality, from the visual design to the unexposed construction.
Joelle Nadine Designs drafts patterns, makes samples and sews all everything sold under her label. With the exception of hand-selecting leather hides in Italy and importing them, all the design and production is done in Joelle’s Chicago studio.
Joelle graduated from New York’s Fashion Institute of Technology, then lived and worked in Italy for six years. She has won a number of awards for her designs including Marshall Field’s Distinction in Design Contest and the Fashion Group International Rising Star Award for accessories.
Joelle Nadine Designs
* Chicago Artisan Market – 100+ Artisans in Food, Fashion, Home Goods + Art
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market at Oakbrook Center
* StyleChicago.com’s 6th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey