Inspire Natural Goods from Terrell Boykin creates mindfulness candles for anxious millennials. These handcrafted, vegan soy candles are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and free of toxins present on California’s Prop 65 list, and is labeled with a short meditation prompt to encourage people to just take a moment and breathe.
Shop & support Inspire Natural Goods at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sun, July 18, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover top Chicago & Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
The Inspire Natural Goods line includes:
• Candles – the Balanced Flames Collection and the Zen Affirmations Collection feature scents like Rosemary Sage with Lavender, Bergamot-Blood Orange-Neroli and Honey-Amber-Tonka.
• Flame-free Fragrances – wax melts, reed diffuser and room and linen spray
• Skin and Lip Care – soap and lip balm
All candles are hand-poured and made with 100% vegan soy wax. All reed diffuser are DPG free and alcohol free. Every item is made with all-natural ingredients.
The word “inspire” means to encourage or to motivate, but an equally important definition of the word is to inhale or to breathe life into. As it becomes easier to lose ourselves in the worries and stresses of daily life in this fast-paced world, having a consistent reminder to stop and breathe is increasingly important to both mental and physical health.
It is the goal of Inspire Natural Goods to give people practical stress-reducing tools while also providing high-quality fragrance items.
About the Artisan:
Terrell Boykin is a wind musician and a yogi, so studying the breath is an important part of his daily life. Deep, intentional breathing promotes a relaxed body and a centered mind. Terrell wants to share these tools by including a breathing exercise with each purchased good as a reminder to take a moment and breathe. It is his goal that your use of these goods inspires you to inspire. You are encouraged to stop, connect to your breath and take in all that life has to offer.
Inspire Natural Goods
More things to do in Chicago:
• StyleChicago.com’s 7th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Dinner Cruise
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL
• Chicago Artisan Market – Best of the Midwest in Fulton Market and Ravenswood