Founded in 1977, the annual Hinsdale Farmers Market brings over 25 Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin farmers and small food vendors to this historic neighborhood in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. Regionally grown farm-fresh produce and products are sold in this outdoor marketplace every Monday when the area is full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from all over the Chicagoland area who live and work in this community.
The 45th annual Hinsdale Farmers Market begins its 2021 season on Monday, May 31 from 7am – 1pm at Burlington Park in downtown Hinsdale. The farmer’s market runs every Monday from May 31 – October 25, 2021, rain or shine. This season’s market will operate for 22 weeks and will be open on any Mondays that are holidays.
New and returning vendors include:
• Evergreen Farms – fruits and vegetables
• CRIA – honey and honey products
• The Cheese People – local cheeses
• JW Morlock & Girls – fruits and vegetables
• Farmer Nick’s – eggs and meats
• Olivaceto – olive oil products
• Azteca Catering – fresh Mexican cuisine
• The Cheese People – local cheese
• MION – handmade soaps
• Treasure Breads – sweet breads
• The Topiary House – fresh cut flowers and plants
• Sweet Sensations – scones
• Gigawatt Coffee
• Gandi the Juice Guru
• Big Blanc Authentic Polish Food – sausage, pasta, sauce
Fitness in the Park – from 7-8am each Monday morning of the Farmer’s Market, join in a socially distanced and complimentary fitness class in Burlington Park, led by area gyms, studios and fitness instructors. Classes include yoga, pilates, barre and more.
Children’s activities – children are welcomed to the market with special activities offered each week for the youngest guests.
Admission is free and open to the public.
A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at the Hinsdale Farmers Market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables, eggs, honey, ciders, cheeses, meats and poultry, jams, preserves, cut flowers, and nursery stock. Local food artisans bring coffee, prepared foods and other goodies.
Burlington Park is located at 30 E. Chicago Ave. in Hinsdale, IL at the intersection of Garfield Street and Chicago Avenue – north of the Brush Hill Train Depot.