Founded in 1977, the annual Hinsdale Farmers Market brings over 25 Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin farmers and small food vendors to this historic neighborhood in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. Regionally grown farm-fresh produce and products are sold in this outdoor marketplace every Monday when the area is full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from all over the Chicagoland area who live and work in this community.
The 2019 season starts on Monday, June 3 from 7am – 1pm at Burlington Park in downtown Hinsdale. The farmer’s market runs every Monday from June 3 – October 14, 2019, rain or shine.
• Evergreen Farms – fruits and vegetables
• K&K Farms – fruit and vegetables
• CRIA – honey and honey products
• Olivaceto – olive oils and balsamic vinegars
• JW Morlock & Girls – fruits and vegetables
• Farmer Nick’s – eggs and meats
• Azteca Catering – fresh Mexican cuisine
• The Cheese People – local cheese
• MION – handmade soaps
• Soft Wave Fish – sustainable natural fish
• Gandi the Juice Guru – fresh fruits & vegetables
• Sugar Mamas – mini donuts
• Prime and Tender Meats – breakfast sandwiches
New Food Vendors for 2019:
• Altamura Pizza – pizza by the slice and panini sandwiches
• Sandhill Coffee – fresh roasted coffee and cold brew
• Holy Pierogi – pierogies
Admission is free and open to the public.
A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at the Hinsdale Farmers Market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables, eggs, honey, ciders, cheeses, Mirai corn, meats and poultry, jams, preserves, cut flowers and nursery stock. Local food artisans bring coffee, prepared foods and other goodies. (Also accepting applications for vendors wishing to sell handcrafted items.)
Burlington Park is located at 30 E. Chicago Ave. in Hinsdale, IL at the intersection of Garfield Street and Chicago Avenue – north of the Brush Hill Train Depot.