The Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce organizes year-round events supporting Hinsdale, Illinois area merchants and involving the entire community, including the following:
2018 Schedule of Events:
• Hinsdale Fine Arts Festival – June 9-10
• Uniquely Thursdays – June 14 through Aug 16
• Hinsdale Farmers Market – June 4 through Oct 8
• Hinsdale Sidewalk Sale – July 13-14
• Hinsdale Merchants Garage Sale – Sept 15
• Hinsdale Fall Festival – Oct 20
• Hinsdale Christmas Walk– Nov 30
The Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce is a group of retail, professional and business people banded together as an organization to promote the economic well being of the Hinsdale community and foster ethical business practices.
The Village of Hinsdale is a western suburb of Chicago, Illinois. Its flourishing downtown area is located along the Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) railroad line and is accessible to and from downtown Chicago via a 22-minute express METRA train. Hinsdale is bordered by neighboring communities Western Springs (east), Clarendon Hills (west), Westmont (west), Oak Brook (north), Burr Ridge (south) and Willowbrook (south).
To become a member or for more information, please call (630) 323-3952.
Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce
22 E. 1st St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521