The Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce organizes year-round events supporting Hinsdale, Illinois area merchants and involving the entire community, including the following:
2017 Schedule of Events:
• At Home in Hinsdale – Apr 22
• Hinsdale Fine Arts Festival – Jun 10-11
• Uniquely Thursdays – Jun 15 through Aug 17
• Hinsdale Farmers Market – Jun 5 through Oct 9
• Hinsdale Sidewalk Sale – Jul 14-15
• Hinsdale Merchants Garage Sale – Sep 16
• Hinsdale Fall Festival – Oct 21
• Hinsdale Christmas Walk– Dec 1
The Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce is a group of retail, professional and business people banded together as an organization to promote the economic well being of the Hinsdale community and foster ethical business practices.
The Village of Hinsdale is a western suburb of Chicago, Illinois. Its flourishing downtown area is located along the Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) railroad line and is accessible to and from downtown Chicago via a 22-minute express METRA train. Hinsdale is bordered by neighboring communities Western Springs (east), Clarendon Hills (west), Westmont (west), Oak Brook (north), Burr Ridge (south) and Willowbrook (south).
To become a member or for more information, please call (630) 323-3952.
Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce
22 E. 1st St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521