The Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce organizes year-round events supporting Hinsdale, Illinois area merchants and involving the entire community, including the following:
2022 Schedule of Events:
• Hinsdale Fine Arts Festival – Sat-Sun, June 4-5
• Uniquely Thursdays – Thursdays, June 16 – August 18
• Hinsdale Farmers Market – Mondays, June 6 through October 24
• Hinsdale Fall Sidewalk Sale – October 22nd
• Hinsdale Merchants Garage Sale
• Hinsdale Wine Walk – October 2022
• Hinsdale Fall Festival
• Hinsdale Christmas Walk – Friday, December 2, 2022
The Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce is a group of retail, professional and business people banded together as an organization to promote the economic well being of the Hinsdale community and foster ethical business practices.
The Village of Hinsdale is a western suburb of Chicago, Illinois. Its flourishing downtown area is located along the Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) railroad line and is accessible to and from downtown Chicago via a 22-minute express METRA train. Hinsdale is bordered by neighboring communities Western Springs (east), Clarendon Hills (west), Westmont (west), Oak Brook (north), Burr Ridge (south) and Willowbrook (south).
To become a member or for more information, please call (630) 323-3952.
Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce
22 E. 1st St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521