Hemp Heals Body Shop is a woman and minority-owned business that provides premium and luxurious CBD infused products that will help you live a pain and stress free life. Owner Tiffany Joi O’Neal wants to properly educate consumers on the natural benefits of CBD.
Shop & support Hemp Heals Body Shop at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sun, July 18, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover top Chicago & Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Hemp Heals Body Shop is your one-stop destination for all your CBD bath and body needs. These premium, quality products contain all-natural ingredients including hemp-derived CBD, which is full-spectrum and THC FREE. CBD is effective in easing muscular and chronic pain, and also helps to alleviate stress, depression and anxiety.
Their product line includes:
• CBD Muscle Salve – Nourish and revitalize your body with their Signature CBD Muscle Salve. Each 1oz. jar contains 250mg of CBD oil and a proprietary blend of potent essential oils. Just apply directly on your muscles/joints for a little TLC.
• CBD Pure Isolate Powder (NO THC!) – This pure CBD powder is derived entirely from naturally sourced, US grown, Industrial Hemp Oil that was extracted from aerial hemp plant parts. This product is in the crystalline (powdered) form, making it extremely easy to work with as an ingredient or product. This Pure CBD Isolate Powder is perfect for mixing in drinks, and can even be used for cooking!
• CBD Gummies (NO THC) – Packed with 30mg of CBD (and 1.5mg of melatonin in the Night Time Gummies) that you count on and filled with natural flavors and ingredients that you love. These Gummies are gluten-free, allergen-free, vegan and kosher. Each bottle contains a variety of flavors including raspberry-lemon, raspberry and strawberry.
The journey of Hemp Heals Body Shop started out when Tiffany started looking for something to help the pain and discomfort her 70-year-old Mom was experiencing. Her mom had knee replacement surgery as well as surgery on both her wrists, and unfortunately, the doctors also diagnosed her mom with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis and Fibromyalgia. As a result, her mother would be in constant excruciating pain and unable to sleep at night.
After being introduced to CBD, Tiffany did countless hours of research about THC and CBD, learning about the industry, and going on numerous tours. She purchased a bunch of creams, salves, balms and other bath and body products for her Mom to try. Tiffany’s mom tested them all and picked the one she thought was the most effective.
They studied the labels carefully and decided to begin creating their own CBD Pain Relief Salve. With her mom, family members and friends (who all suffered from chronic pain due to health-related issues) as their testers, they worked and reworked their recipe until they found the winning batch, which led to the inception of Hemp Heals Body Shop.
Hemp Heals Body Shop
More things to do in Chicago:
• StyleChicago.com’s 7th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Dinner Cruise
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL
• Chicago Artisan Market – Best of the Midwest in Fulton Market and Ravenswood