Top Chicago hair stylist Parto Naderi in River North is offering StyleChicago.com viewers an initial consultation, haircut & style for only $55 (regularly $110), a 50% discount. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity!
Location: 507 N. Wells St., Chicago, IL 60654
How to Redeem: Call 312.670.7007 and mention this StyleChicago.com offer when making your appointment. Print this page & present when checking in at front desk.
Terms & Conditions: Promotion expires on September 30, 2017. Cannot be combined with other offers. Mention StyleChicago.com when booking appointment. Available to 1st time customers only.
About Initial Consultation:
Parto Naderi has been in the beauty industry for over 30 years. Come for an entirely new look – or tweak the look you already know and love. To make the most of this incredible experience, here are a few hings you may want to share with Parto:
• Looks you love. Bring pictures if you think it will help.
• Share challenges regarding your hair. This could include anything from an unusual cowlick to time limitation you have when getting ready in the morning.
• If appropriate, share what you know won’t work.
• Share if you are willing to try a new color or highlight.
• Share if you are not willing to use certain hair products.
• Be prepared to talk about your hair’s history. What types of processing have you done (i.e. gloss, toner, Brazilian blow out, box color, etc.)?
• If you are interested in an additional service make sure to ask about upkeep to ensure you can invest time & money to always look your best.
About Parto Naderi:
Pato’s experience and training is what you might expect from one of Chicago’s top stylists. He attended one of France’s most renowned schools, graduating at the top of his class in 1987.
“In France, beauty professionals study hair and color techniques just like here in the U.S. However, they must also complete classes in human biology and chemistry so that there is a basic understanding of the physical make-up of each client. This is an important aspect of our training as it allows us to understand the how and why the processes we are applying may or may not work for a particular client. We learn that, just as each client’s lifestyle and preferences makes them unique….so does their biology and chemistry. Already, there is a very important difference in training and vision that begins here. I look at my clients as individuals, through their lifestyle, preferences and physical make-up….each possessing their own unique beauty potential. My job as an artist, is to unlock it and enhance it.”
Parto’s impressive professional journey into the beauty industry in France began at one of the world’s most recognized and respected fashion-forward salons, Jean-Louis David, where he continued to cultivate his craft at the highest level of technical expertise.
Parto came to the US in 1991, and quickly became a success. In 2001 he opened his eponymous salon, where he has been serving the most discerning Chicago residents for over 15 years.
View more special offers from Parto Naderi on StyleChicago.com.
507 N. Wells St.
Chicago, IL 60654