Woman-owned Foxxpop makes roasted and flavored popped lotus seeds that are grain and gluten free, vegan and rich in antioxidants – a solution for people with allergies or who prefer healthier snacks.
Don’t miss Foxxpop at the Oak Brook Artisan Market at Oakbrook Center on Saturday-Sunday, May 18-19, 2019. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art.
Are you a foodie on a mission? A dreamer looking for your lip-smacking cause? Then Foxxpop is for you. They are social foodprenuers on a mission to invigorate and revitalize snacktivists everywhere with their protein-packed, antioxidant-rich, and allergen-free popped lotus or water lily seeds.
Roasting mainstream commercialism one lotus seed at a time, these superfood snacks deliver revolutionary flavors, wholesome nutrition, and guilt-free snacking.
The Foxxpop flavors include:
• Truffle Affair – Lotus Seeds, Organic Truffle Oil, Truffle Salt
• Basic Beach – Lotus Seeds, Organic Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper
• I Cajun’t Even – Lotus Seeds, Organic Olive Oil, Cajun Proprietary Blend, Keffir Lime Leaves
• Shake Your Bon Bon – Lotus Seeds, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Cane Sugar
• Midlife Cheddar – Lotus Seeds, Organic Olive Oil, White Cheddar
A Nutrition Powerhouse:
Made with the best natural ingredients, their roasted lotus pops are packed with nutrients that are bound to bring you balance, wellness, vitality, and Foxxpoppin’ flavors.
• Plant Protein
• Gluten Free
• Nut Free
• Amino Acids
• Corn Free
• Grain Free
* Chicago Artisan Market – 100+ Artisans in Food, Fashion, Home Goods + Art
* Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market at Oakbrook Center
* StyleChicago.com’s 6th annual Cruise in Style (Dinner Cruise) aboard the Odyssey