Five Petals, from licensed Cosmetologist Bridget Perna, creates cosmetics that are clean, pure, natural and infused with organic ingredients. They are free from toxins, irritants, and chemicals, never compromise on performance or durability, and are both vegan and certified cruelty free.
Shop and support Five Petals at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover 100 top Chicago and Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Because 64% of the products applied to the skin gets absorbed in the body, by choosing quality natural and organic cosmetics from Five Petals, you can significantly reduce the chemical burden on your body. Their products are made from organic plants, fruits, and oils, and they won’t irritate your skin or leave your pores clogged, dry, and dirty.
The Five Petals product line includes:
• Bath Bombs and Shower Steamers – Handmade and packed full of 100% natural, healing, nourishing, and beneficial organic ingredients found in nature.
• Organic Eye Shadow – Highly pigmented shadows go on velvety and smooth without fading or creasing. Its innovative formula is easy to apply, blend and layer and can be worn wet or dry.
• Organic Mascara – This non clumping formula goes on light for a buildable coverage leaving your lashes looking gorgeous. Great for sensitive eyes and free from harsh chemicals, artificial colors, preservatives and fragrances.
• Organic Lip Gloss – This naturally preserved formula is infused with antioxidant-rich botanical extracts, essential oils and rich pigments. Coconut oil and Shea Butter deliver lasting hydration and superior shine without the stickiness.
• Natural Loose Mineral Highlighter – This highlighter is the perfect touch to adding that touch of shimmer. It’s very versatile and can be used on eyes, face, lips, and even on your body.
About the Artisan:
Bridget Perna began exploring ingredients in foods and products after being motivated by her son’s apparent developmental delays. She continued looking for answers when she noticed her own skin was always clogged and breaking out. She wondered how she could be so concerned about the chemicals her family ingested from food, but not wonder about the chemicals being applied to her face and body.
Bridget started reading and doing research about the makeup she was using, only to find out it was filled with chemicals and pore-clogging ingredients. It was at this point that she started her mission to find the best ingredients for cosmetics and body care.