Firefly Candle Market from Anna & Tim Martch, are makers of hand-poured, small batch candles using all-natural soy wax. By taking classic scents found in nature and adding their own twist, they make each candle familiar yet intriguing – bringing you the perfect soy candle for any occasion.
We are thrilled to welcome Firefly Candle Market to the Oak Brook Artisan Market at Oakbrook Center on Sat & Sun, Oct 5-6, 2019. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art.
Our favorite scents include:
• Lava – tangy tangerine, sweet grapefruit and sugared citrus. (This scent is reminiscent to Anthropology’s Volcano candle.)
• Cranberry Cashmere – A heavenly blend of tart cranberries, sweet apples, spicy cinnamon and orange zest.
• Spiced Cider – The perfect blend of crisp apples, mulling spices and warm honey.
• White Pumpkin – Bursting with pumpkin, spiced cinnamon, nutmeg and warm brown sugar.
• Boyfriend – A sexy scent filled with refreshing aquatic Mediterranean Sea, warm cedar wood,
sharp bergamot and cool citrus.
The candles come in 4oz, 8oz and 16oz jars as well as wax melters.
Firefly Candle Market is known for their long lasting fragrances and clean burn. They make all their candles in small batches, with 100% soy wax and are hand poured to ensure absolute perfection. Using only the best ingredients to create a long clean burning candle, the candles will fill your home with wonderful scents of nature, baking, coffee, genuine leather and childhood memories of campfires. Each candle, inspired by nature and the season, adds the perfect touch to any room.
Why is soy better?
• Soy wax is clean burning.
• Soy wax won’t leave black soot on your ceilings, walls or on the jar.
• Soy wax burns slowly, lastly about 50% longer that paraffin wax.
Firefly Candle Market