Located in the heart of historic downtown Hinsdale, the Hinsdale Fine Arts Festival is a cherished tradition, celebrating its 48th year. The festival runs on Saturday and Sunday, June 5-6, 2021 from 10am – 5pm both days.
The show hosts over 100 juried artists throughout the shady trees of Burlington Park. With the Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) rail lines nearby, as well as Hinsdale’s upscale shopping district just south of the park, the show is easily accessible to all.
Children’s arts and crafts activities will be provided by The Community House, and food and beverages will be sold through local vendors.
The Hinsdale Fine Arts Festival represents work in these categories:
• Painting & Drawing (includes watercolors, oils, acrylics, pastel, and charcoal/pencil)
• Sculpture (includes glass, wood, metal and mixed)
• Fiber Arts
• Mixed Media (includes graphics, hand made paper, embossing, collage and print-making)
• The Cathy Walsh Group | Jameson-Sothebys
• The Home Improvement Network
Heralded as one of the top shows in western suburbs of Chicago, the Hinsdale Fine Arts Festival has received West Suburban Living’s “Best Summer Art Show” for 2012 -2020. Quoted as “one of the highlights of the summer” by a returning artist, this show is not to be missed!
Burlington Park is located at 30 E. Chicago Ave. in Hinsdale, IL with the festival between Garfield and Washington Streets in the park north of tracks.