Farm to Table Dinner at the Morton Arboretum (August 24-25, 2017) provides the highest quality experience you can get for a meal. Come experience elegant outdoor dining surrounded in natural beauty. This one-of-a-kind meal features fresh, local ingredients expertly prepared and served under our White Pine Pavilion. Join others for a night of delicious, farm-fresh food paired with local craft spirits and enjoy live music on an enchanted summer evening.
Start Date: Thursday, August 24, 2017
End Date: Friday, August 25, 2017
Time: 6-8:30pm each day (dinner served at 6:30pm)
Location: The Morton Arboretum – 4100 IL Rt. 53, Lisle, IL 60532
Cost: $85 for members, $95 for non-members
To learn more about the Farm to Table Dinner, please visit the website.
Farm to Table Dinner MENU:
Featuring pairings with Whiskey Acres Distilling Co.
• Amuse – Rustic shrimp gazpacho with orange-mint tomato sauce
• First Course – Farmers Market Salad – Local organic mixed greens, heirloom tomatoes, grilled asparagus, toasted hazelnuts and aged Wisconsin Double Gloucester cheese served with honey mustard vinaigrette.
• Second Course – Lake Superior Walleye – Local sweet corn, bacon and leek ragù with a white wine saffron sauce.
• Third Course – North American Bison Steak – Served with wild mushroom Whiskey Acres bourbon jus, four-cheese whipped potatoes and Mill Road farms baby spinach.
• Dessert – Country-Style Crème Brulee with mixed local summer berries.
Served with Eco-Grounds Coffee
If you have an allergy concern regarding one of the menu items listed, please call Visitor Services at 630-725-2066 BEFORE purchasing your tickets to see if an accommodation can be made. This is a prix-fixe (fixed price) menu. No other menu options are available for substitution.
About the Morton Arboretum:
The Morton Arboretum is a 1,700 acre tree museum with an award-winning Children’s Garden and Maze Garden. The Morton Arboretum is a leading center of tree science. Open 365 days a year for exploration, from 7 a.m. to sunset, they have more than one million trees from around the world, criss-crossed with 16 miles of hiking trails and nine miles of biking roads.
The Morton Arboretum
4100 IL Rt. 53
Lisle, IL 60532