4 Elements Bath, from owner-artisan Charise Cowan-LeRoy, creates luxury, eco-friendly hair, skin, and bath and body care. With aroma therapeutic properties, all the products are cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
Shop and support 4 Elements Bath at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover top Chicago & Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Charise hand crafts all the 4 Elements Bath products in her home workshop using custom essential oils that she blends herself. She uses primarily certified organic or wild-harvested elements that are GMO-free. The only preservatives and colorants used are natural and extracted from plants, fruits or minerals.
Some of the bath and body line includes:
• bath bombs – large, 8 ounce size
• lip balms – made with a cocoa butter base
• shampoo bars – good for all hair types, especially kinky and curly hair
• body butters – quickly melts into your skin
• soaps – bar, liquid and ladies shaving soaps
• massage oils – perfect for after-shower use
• men’s grooming products – shave soaps, after shave balms, beard oils and balms
Every 4 Elements Bath product is made with care, to superior standards and with ingredients you can pronounce. Never tested on animals.
4 Elements Bath
More things to do in Chicago:
• Chicago Artisan Market – Best of the Midwest in Fulton Market and Ravenswood
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL