Create your own 8″ x 8″ framed moss art with a variety of preserved moss, preserved ferns and dried florals. Your instructor, Olga Welsh, will tell you all about the moss, how to be creative with provided materials, and how to maintain your work of art.
Date: Sunday, March 13, 2022
* 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM
* 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM
* 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
Location: Chicago Artisan Market @ Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642)
What to Expect:
* In this hands-on DIY workshop, you’ll learn the art of creating a moss frame
* Materials will be provided for you including an 8″ x 8″ wood frame and a variety of moss
* The instructor will show you the techniques and work with you in a classroom setting to make sure you take home a stunning handmade wood moss frame that you love.
All materials are INCLUDED.
Materials Included: A variety of moss, ferns and dried florals, scissors, all-purpose clear glue, wooden 8′ x 8′ frames
About the Instructor: Olga Welsh of Mossy Moss by Olia has travelled around the world and loves discovering the bright sides of different cultures. Everywhere she’s been, she found that people have a strong connection to nature. She believes in the power of nature and enjoys creating artwork that increase one’s Zen and happiness. All her creations are made out of natural materials
• All materials are provided.
• No experience is necessary.
• All classes are on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at the Chicago Artisan Market.
Come on your own or share this time with a special friend or family member.
Space is limited for this class — so please book your specific class time in advance. Please note that tickets are non refundable.
This DIY Class comes with complimentary General Admission to the Chicago Artisan Market on Sunday, March 13, 2022 from 10am-4pm.
View more DIY Classes & ticketing options for the Chicago Artisan Market.